Stealing The Election 101

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I just read the transcript of the call. It’s fascinating—in the sense that Trump is weaving this tapestry of dead people voting, unoccupied addresses voting, votes being counted three times, others not at all...

You really need to read it. It’s rambling. Lots of rambling and wishful thinking about how it’s not possible he lost Georgia! Not with the size of the rallies he had!

And as usual he goes on about Trump voters who were turned away and tampered Dominion machines, his “proof” being unsourced anecdotal stories.

It’s embarrassingly unhinged, like a child being told Santa Claus is not real and having a meltdown because he absolutely refuses to believe it. It’s really sad that because of the authority of the office, so many people are being forced to listen to his delusional jeremiads.

Some fallout of that insane call by Trump to the Georgia election officials trying to pressure them to "find" 11k votes for him is that his attorney Cleta Mitchell has ended up having to resign from her law firm. File under "well that was gonna happen"...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1346608924557004800/

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Some fallout of that insane call by Trump to the Georgia election officials trying to pressure them to "find" 11k votes for him is that his attorney Cleta Mitchell has ended up having to resign from her law firm. File under "well that was gonna happen"...

Boohoo... she is now pretending to be victim of a “witch hunt” by the evil liberals.

U

User.45

it's a good read.
Boohoo... she is now pretending to be victim of a “witch hunt” by the evil liberals.
"During the special counsel’s investigation of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russian election interference, several firms told their top white-collar lawyers that if they wanted to represent the president, they would have to quit."

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I've never seen him this desperate.

Yeah well he's probably wondering if he stashed away enough lawyer money or will daddy share some of his take from the cult's "overthrow the election results" contributions.

I'm more interested in seeing how Fox (Hannity, for instance) will see things after the inauguration of Biden.

EDIT: lol just seeing how Fox looks at the Georgia elections is pretty funny... they are covering events in Hong Kong tonight instead. So typical!

Last edited:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

Yeah, well, actions have consequences. Treasonous actions have professional ones.

So boo-fucking-hoo.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Pence formalized his views in a letter to lawmakers, declaring he has no "unilateral authority to decide presidential contests" and could not change the results of the election.
"It is my considered judgement that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not," he wrote.

He ended his letter: "So Help Me God."

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just how desperate and pathetic are these people, Congressional politicians who support Trump? I missed McConnell’s speech, and Holy Shit he has a line he won’t cross to support Mr. CORRUPT.

I did listen to Senator Cruze, in his words, 30% of Americans right or wrong feel the the election was rigged. The punch line? Our POS President instilled this feeling into his Dummies.

And now, according to Cruze, let’s take the election results which are basic math numbers, introduce them into a political body so we can investigate, and then vote our partisan preference reducing the votes of 150 millions to a political vote in Congress. Nope not going to happen.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is insane, there needs to be some kind of military support. Is everyone watching what's happening at the capitol??

The Patriots Shithead Trump Idiots Storm The Capital.
Several comments:
  • WHAT A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT! :mad:
  • These people who stormed the Capital are not Patriots, but selfish, stupid babies, they deserved to be arrested and convicited.
  • The Capital Police blew it, they should have been ready for a mob the DC Guard should of been deployed and ready. Did Trump hinder this?
  • Trump, what can you say about him? A COMPLETE AND TOTAL BANKRUPT FAILURE. His rally, he told his followers to March on the Capital. Whose idea to storm it?
  • And later, his video message to his followers was pure want his cake and eat it too Trump style garbage. The election was stolen, it sucks, but go home in peace. This from the big brained, stable genius. 👀
  • I’m very happy that Police did not open up with their guns on these people, it would have made it worse for the country, but the preparations for a mob were obviously inadequate.
  • But take a moment and imagine what would have happened if this had been a mob of African Americans? 🤔

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The Patriots Shithead Trump Idiots Storm The Capital.
Several comments:
  • WHAT A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT! :mad:
  • These people who stormed the Capital are not Patriots, but selfish, stupid babies, they deserved to be arrested and convicited.
  • The Capital Police blew it, they should have been ready, the DC Guard should of been deployed and ready. Did Trump hinder this?
  • Trump, what can you say about him? A COMPLETE AND TOTAL BANKRUPT FAILURE. His rally, he told his followers to March on the Capital. Whose idea to storm it?
  • And later, his video message to his followers was pure want his cake and eat it too Trump style garbage. The election was stolen, it sucks, but go home in peace. This from the big brained, stable genius. 👀
  • I’m very happy that Police did not open up with their guns on these people, it would have made it worse for the country, but the preparations for a mob were obviously inadequate.
  • But take a moment and imagine what would have happened if this had been a mob of African Americans? 🤔
They had many, many heavily armed military members out for the BLM protests. Different rules for white terrorists vs. peaceful black people.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
8:40 US Eastern Time- What a spectacle in Congress as Congressional Republicans turn on Trump! He finally did it, crossed the line, encouraged his ________s to march on the Capital Building, including his other henchmen, who have been insinuating/advocating violence as an acceptable solution to Donny’s I don’t like losing fetish, his I will overthrow our Democracy if I can secure the win, executing a coup of the United States Government, happy ending, right? :mad:

THIS IS AMAZING.

And the sick _____ thought his rally today along with the machinations of certain Congressional Republicans was going to save him or at least give him a populace platform to move to 2024. What a dope. Maybe they will impeach Donny. Nah, I don’t believe it, but it would be the icing on the ____ You and Good Riddance Donald Trump Cake. And there is always the Southern District of New York. 🥳

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Based on today’s spectacle, the violent invasion of the US Capital Building by Trump supporters, be prepared for the inappropriate, over the top comparisons with BLM protests. I’ll say one thing, there is a difference when marching for your civil rights and marching to execute a coup of the US Govt. 🤔 This is not an exaggeration. The sad thing is that those people were suckers, believing Trump lies and putting themselves in legal jeopardy for a sociopath who makes a habit of using his victems.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
There have been comparisons, but the ones I’ve seen today involved asking why black people get shot for a lot less than this, but these white fuckers are allowed to overrun the Capitol.

Which is a really, really, really good question. :mad:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
There have been comparisons, but the ones I’ve seen today involved asking why black people get shot for a lot less than this, but these white fuckers are allowed to overrun the Capitol.

Which is a really, really, really good question. :mad:
I will say that Capital Police appeared to be drastically outnumbered, which might have been one reason, yet the both questions remain about 1) black vs white protestors and 2) where was the guard? I imagine the Capitol being surrounded by DCGuard, or at a minimum they’d be stationed on the mall, ready to go at the first sign of trouble. 🤔

Top Bottom
1 2