Stealing The Election 101

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
It's time for some hard questions and answers:

- Why was the police presence on the ground so ill-prepared and inadequate. I cannot believe it just due to incompetence.
- Why were police officers shaking hands with some of the protestors and taking selfies with them?
- Why did it take so long to deploy the national guard?
- I believe that Trump enjoys support from the police forces across the US in general. Was this something that contributed to the situation?
1. DHS should have prepared for this. They are led by Trump loyalists. What do you think?
2. Time and time again, people point out the rampant racism among many police officers. They continually deny it, but you cannot deny what you saw yesterday.
3. DoD, led by Trump loyalists, refused to respond to Pelosi. It took the mayor of DC and governors of MD and VA who have the power to deploy them to act.
4. Racism is rampant among many police officers. They love Trump.

In short, racist cops and Trump loyalists in key national security positions led to this.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's time for some hard questions and answers:

- Why was the police presence on the ground so ill-prepared and inadequate. I cannot believe it just due to incompetence.
- Why were police officers shaking hands with some of the protestors and taking selfies with them?
- Why did it take so long to deploy the national guard?
- I believe that Trump enjoys support from the police forces across the US in general. Was this something that contributed to the situation?
Frankly it’s unbelievable that the Guard was not deployed on the morning of the last Bend Over and Pity Me As I Screw You Trump Rally. Now if you were to tell me that that Trump hindered the Guard, no surprise there.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Locals were warned to stay way from the “protest” due to possible violence. Police arrested the leader of the Proud Boys. The Harrington hotel closed rather than allow these terrorists to stay there. And yet, the Capitol police were caught totally flat footed? Their sergeant-at-arms has been let go, and from the videos I saw, many of the other officers should be unemployed soon too... although we know how hard it is to hold police officers accountable for anything.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Locals were warned to stay way from the “protest” due to possible violence. Police arrested the leader of the Proud Boys. The Harrington hotel closed rather than allow these terrorists to stay there. And yet, the Capitol police were caught totally flat footed? Their sergeant-at-arms has been let go, and from the videos I saw, many of the other officers should be unemployed soon too... although we know how hard it is to hold police officers accountable for anything.
There are rumors that some of them, Capital Police, Trump supporters, allowed people in and even gave them directions. That’s unverified. And I want to know what role Trumpism played in the delayed deployment of the Guard. When you listen to the statements from Trump, Guiliani, and Shit Jr, as in fight, combat, we’re coming for you, it is inconceivable that these people are not charged with sedition.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
There are rumors that some of them, Capital Police, Trump supporters, allowed people in and even gave them directions. That’s unverified. And I want to know what role Trumpism played in the delayed deployment of the Guard. When you listen to the statements from Trump, Guiliani, and Shit Jr, as in fight, combat, we’re coming for you, it is inconceivable that these people are not charged with sedition.
Give it a couple weeks. They need to be dealt with harshly. Sorry, this is not a Democrat or Republican issue. This is a violent coup attempt, incited by a sitting President. He and everybody involved can be prosecuted.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
One good thing about the Trump crowd, at least we can identify who the flagrantly stupid and dangerous live among us are. In the future they would be good candidates to shuffle on a space ship, to go find their destinies in some other corner of the Galaxy. 🤔

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
One Tricksey Hobbitsey...
There was a discussion in the other place about Trump making jokes and as I said Micheal Cohen calls it talking in code. For example when Trump asks a State Official to commit voter fraud, he does not say “commit fraud”, “falsify votes”, instead he says “find 11000 votes”. In this way later when it blows up in his face, he can deny he asked for fraud, was just urging the official to work harder.

How would a jury react to this? Generally speaking for everything outside the realm of enriching himself, Trump is one careless, self absorbed dumb shit, but specifically when it comes to corruption, deflection, furture plausible deniability,, he has his coding of words well sorted out as he has had decades of experience with deceit.

If I sat on his jury it would be an easy Guilty verdict. 🤔

Tape reveals Trump asked official to 'find' votes to overturn election​

In a phone call with the Georgia's Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, President Donald Trump asks for more than 11,000 votes to be found that would flip the state to Trump. A string of recounts, audits and legal cases have affirmed Biden's narrow victory in Georgia in November in 2020. CNN's Joe Johns reports.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
f I sat on his jury it would be an easy Guilty verdict.gu

Yeah. For all the pro Trump folks there are in this country, there are a lot of people who could not give Trump a fair hearing, and I'm one of them.

I experienced what I assume are the rather long odds of being empaneled for voir dire in two difference instances of jury duty to sit on a civil court case where Trump was being sued. I had to step outside and recuse myself to the attorneys both times on honest grounds I could not have given his side of the case an impartial take on whatever evidence his defense was going to provide.

It's not that I thought it impossible for someone to sue Trump just figuring where there's a fat cat there must be cream. It's that he always had a reputation for stiffing contractors and providing crap equipment and for countersuing at the drop of a hat. I was not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because I figured he'd run out of the entire city's jury pools' worth of "benefit of the doubt" insde his first year in business...

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Keep in mind this fact, when Hillary lost and the Miscreant won, Hillary supporters, Never-Trumpers, the sane adults sucked it up, held their noses, puked their guts up, some cried like babies, but they took it like adults because we live under a Democratic Republic and the people spoke.

Now after 4 years of hypocritical, racist Maga-Trumpism with the shoe on the other foot, cause and effect, rejection of incompetence and corruption, that resulted in the loss of a legitimate Presidential election for Mr Trump.

Then we witnessed him and his team, family members and henchmen, some Republicans in Congress advocating for insurrection, followed by a group of thousands who carried out his wishes and assaulted the Capital building, threatening everyone in it including all of Congress and the Vice President. That should be jail time without a doubt. We can debate who is legally at risk, the spectrum of accountability.

How would you categorize a group of people who decided that Democracy that does not go their way, should be trashed, destroying the United States of America, installing it’s first dictator?

I’m my view DISGUSTING, SHAMEFUL, and now there are rumors of “armed” events possibly violent events at all State Capitols on Inaguration day and it does make me wonder just how close we are to a civil war?

My guess is the vast majority do not want to see the country sink into a Civil War and there will not be broad support for tearing down our Republic. Frankly, it will cost too much at all levels.

U

User.45

Ah, so when the courts are used against the election fraud screamers, they go with the "Fox News is actually entertainment" legal strategy...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1374100890181902340/

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1374103466038157315/

It's a fun read, and not only because you can learn words like vituperative, but also because of the motion's heavy reliance on the the judgement of so called "reasonable people". They inadvertently manage to point out the issue with Fox's viewership:D

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Top Bottom
1 2