Stealing The Election 101

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I swear. Really. I don’t want to keep adding to this sordid, ridiculous story, but the stupidity and the nefariousness just keep on coming.

Thank god the Maricopa sheriff is a Democrat these days. Crazy Joe Arpaio would have given them the keys to the kingdom in a heartbeat.
This part was terrible too:

Last week, the state Senate decided to delay the personal canvassing of voters, in which Cyber Ninjas operatives grilled residents about their voting. Republicans in the Senate backed off after receiving a complaint from the U.S. Department of Justice that such action could amount to illegal voter intimidation and civil rights violations.
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann told the Justice Department that if that portion of the project is restarted, canvassers “will not carry a firearm or other weapons” when they knock on citizens’ doors.
Isn’t your vote supposed to be private? How TF is it legal for them to let this company see who you voted for, then come to your house with a gun (oh I guess they are backing down on bringing the guns now) and ask? What if you tell them to F off? What if you lie? What if you can’t remember? Holy f-ing :poop: on a 🥢 ....

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
There has to be some weird paradoxical symmetry to the universe when the head of DoJ's Civil Rights Division is named Karen.

Reminds me of when I went to the movie theater a couple weeks ago and they were running an ad for something and this exchange took place.

Woman 1: Sorry for calling you Karen.
Woman 2: My name is Karen.
Woman 1: Sorry your name is Karen.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Reminds me of when I went to the movie theater a couple weeks ago and they were running an ad for something and this exchange took place.

Woman 1: Sorry for calling you Karen.
Woman 2: My name is Karen.
Woman 1: Sorry your name is Karen.
My stepmother’s name is Karen. It fits.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This part was terrible too:

Isn’t your vote supposed to be private? How TF is it legal for them to let this company see who you voted for, then come to your house with a gun (oh I guess they are backing down on bringing the guns now) and ask? What if you tell them to F off? What if you lie? What if you can’t remember? Holy f-ing :poop: on a 🥢 ....

Currently you aren't considered a respected Republican ally until you've been sued for at least a billion dollars.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Some guy's pillows seem to cause head injuries, if he is an example of their use,

Lindell, who still claims that Coomer is guilty of voter fraud, urged the Dominion staffer to turn himself in to the police. "Eric Coomer if I were you right now, instead of going over and making deals at Newsmax, if I were you, I'm turning myself in and turning in the whole operation … so maybe, just maybe you get immunity and you only get to do, I dunno, ten [to] twenty years."

He has a firm grasp on what immunity means. In fact, he has such a firm grasp on reality,

In February, Lindell released Absolute Proof, a film claiming that a Chinese cyberattack determined the 2020 election results. OANN issued a 80-second disclaimer … "Mr. Lindell is the sole author and executive producer of this program and is solely and exclusively responsible for its content. … The topic of this broadcast is the 2020 election. OAN has undertaken its own reporting on this topic. This program is not the product of OAN's reporting."

How batshit do you have to be that even QAN distances themselves from your fucknuttery?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
How do you expect us to do this if we can't have what we need?​
Have you considered the possibility that we don't?​

Arizona Frauditors demand access to government routers and passwords. Mario party County Sheriff says, yeah, no.

I mean, just imagine if the Sheriff was, like, a criminal asshole. Dodged a bullet there.

The fact that they refuse to provide boxes of ballets with “fraudulent vote” stamped on them proves there were fraudulent votes. The more of these recounts and investigations that turn up nothing also proves there were fraudulent votes. The less evidence you have the more the proof. This is the world we live in now.

Any Republican who doesn’t win in 2022 had it stolen from them by fraudulent votes. This will be supported and believed by an overwhelming lack of evidence.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
How do you expect us to do this if we can't have what we need?​
Have you considered the possibility that we don't?​

Arizona Frauditors demand access to government routers and passwords. Mario party County Sheriff says, yeah, no.

I mean, just imagine if the Sheriff was, like, a criminal asshole. Dodged a bullet there.

From your link

It made comedian Sarah Silverman say “THIS IS FUCKING BRILLIANT” and prompted author Stephen King to shout “Pulitzer Prize!!!” (on Twitter, that is). What is it? The viral letter that launched four hilarious Trump-trolling books. Get them all, including the finale, Goodbye, Asshat: 101 Farewell Letters to Donald Trump, at this link. Just $12.96 for the pack of 4! Or if you prefer a test drive, you can download the epilogue to Goodbye, Asshat for the low, low price of FREE.

I guess that means it's time to make a stand?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I hope this backfires miserably. What I can't discern, is why more folks aren't screaming over this atrocity.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1392198514365566978/

Indeed. I had to search for the story on CNN. It didn't even come up above the fold on the front page. I had to scroll way down past very important stories about Dylan Dreyer's pregnancy and Samantha Bee's cats to find it.

And Ducey just couldn't wait to sign it. It's a done deal. Silver lining is that throwing voters off the rolls doesn't go into effect until 2025--but it's still an unconstitutional attempt to make Arizona a one party state.

And get this from Ducey:

"Arizona is a national leader when it comes to election integrity and access to the ballot box, and today I signed #SB1485 to continue that legacy," Ducey wrote on Twitter.

Right. What an asshole.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Because what else was this Maricopa official supposed to say?

Earlier on Saturday, Trump took to his new communicative platform to allege the entire database had been erased.
"The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED!" Trump wrote in a post, calling such action "illegal."
Stephen Richer, the Maricopa County recorder and a registered Republican, called Trump's assertions that the county's entire voter database was deleted "readily falsifiable."
"Wow. This is unhinged. I'm literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now," he tweeted Saturday. "We can't indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country."

The Republican Party really needs to put Trump in a rubber room.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
The Washington Post has an excellent article out, a really deep dive into where all this BS came from in the first place about Trump being cheated out of the election.

It turns out this crazy idea has its roots back in 2018, when a Republican businessman and failed candidate named Russell Ramsland got it into his head that Texas offices couldn't have been legitimately lost to the Democrats, that there had so be some electronic voter fraud going on.

He pitched the idea to quite a few other Republicans, including Pete Sessions and other people who lost elections, but no one bought his "proof" that voting machine audit logs showed votes had been flipped.

Together with a like-minded contemporary, Laura Pressley, herself a 30-point election loser who was convinced that she'd actually won, he began to aim his fortunes at the one man he knew was likely to listen...

Donald J. Trump.

And to get to Trump, he needed to first get to Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell.

It's a long but fascinating and bizarre read. The article doesn't seem to be behind a paywall, but in case it is, I'm adding a PDF of the story.

Attachments

• Election-fraud-myth.pdf
    371.2 KB · Views: 27

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Here is a question, how do you have an election where only the Presidential ballots have been corrupted, not the entire ballot? You need some conspiracy theory wishful thinking bag of nuts to waste hundreds of thousand of dollars trying to prove why Donald J Trump is not a big fat loser.
Maricopa County, Arizona is partially infected by QAnon. The Arizona GOP Establishment, what’s left of them, has finally had enough:

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Here is a question, how do you have an election where only the Presidential ballots have been corrupted, not the entire ballot? You need some conspiracy theory wishful thinking bag of nuts to waste hundreds of thousand of dollars trying to prove why Donald J Trump is not a big fat loser.
Maricopa County, Arizona is partially infected by QAnon. The Arizona GOP Establishment, what’s left of them, has finally had enough:

Easy. The enemy is both strong and weak.

The enemy can plan and carry out election fraud to steal the presidency and the only evidence is that there is no evidence of the fraud.

Thankfully the enemy is incompetent and couldn’t figure out how to steal the down-ballot races too. Makes sense. There are lots of races and hundreds of names to consider, whereas Trump vs. Biden is only one race with two names.

Fascist bastards.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I find it more concerning how many people actually did vote for Trump. Since the Republican party seems to be a huge practitioner of he who smelt it dealt it, it’s like they are so in disbelief that they lost because their own rigging of the election should have made their win a certainty.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I find it more concerning how many people actually did vote for Trump. Since the Republican party seems to be a huge practitioner of he who smelt it dealt it, it’s like they are so in disbelief that they lost because their own rigging of the election should have made their win a certainty.
Agreed 110% if you want a reason to be dismayed about the future of the USA. Too much selfish and stupid. :(

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Desperately conspiracy theory stupid. Here is the thing, when it comes to corrupt, it’s just as likely that one of these GOP/Q ASSHAT losers will ask for a back door into their voting equipment so when the election has “obviously” been rigged against them, they can flip a switch and “fix” it, throw enough votes to their loser to turn the results and claim divine approval. 🤬

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Desperately conspiracy theory stupid. Here is the thing, when it comes to corrupt, it’s just as likely that one of these GOP/Q ASSHAT losers will ask for a back door into their voting equipment so when the election has “obviously” been rigged against them, they can flip a switch and “fix” it, throw enough votes to their loser to turn the results and claim divine approval. 🤬

if this was a fire the GOP would be both the fire department and arsonist who can’t conclude what started the fire.

Newer reps are all in on this horse shit. Older reps are content to see how much they will be allowed to get away with to apply later. The next voting cycle could require fingerprints, retina scans, and facial recognition and they’ll still yell voter fraud if they lose. This is a 100% certainty and even knowing that we’re largely doing nothing about it because we always let the GOP control the message and just hope the people see through it.

I’d expect more violence because we’re practically asking for it at this point. There’s “good people” in the violent mob. What are we doing about acknowledged major mental health issues? Nothing except making it worse. Make everybody think their neighbor’s political views are the cause of all their problems while the GOP obstructs anything that would actually help.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
if this was a fire the GOP would be both the fire department and arsonist who can’t conclude what started the fire.

Newer reps are all in on this horse shit. Older reps are content to see how much they will be allowed to get away with to apply later. The next voting cycle could require fingerprints, retina scans, and facial recognition and they’ll still yell voter fraud if they lose. This is a 100% certainty and even knowing that we’re largely doing nothing about it because we always let the GOP control the message and just hope the people see through it.

I’d expect more violence because we’re practically asking for it at this point. There’s “good people” in the violent mob. What are we doing about acknowledged major mental health issues? Nothing except making it worse. Make everybody think their neighbor’s political views are the cause of all their problems while the GOP obstructs anything that would actually help.
This country is in deep shit. It’s possible that we will just continue to muddle along, but what the GOP is trying is a soft revolution, though legislative corruption. They will pass their anti-democracy laws in the states they control. We’ll have to see how many of those laws stand by way of SCOTUS and then we’ll see how many GOP States refuse to certify their elections or have corrupted the infrastructure/suppressed the vote enough to get their win.

At some point when it becomes apparent to enough people that elections don’t mean squat then it will be a come to Jesus moment and we’ll find how many of us are willing to continue to slide away from democracy or we might just have a hard revolution on our hands. When the game is rigged enough, and I’m referring to actual rigging, not right wing propaganda, at some point physical action will be required to correct the issue. :unsure: 😬

Top Bottom
1 2