Stealing The Election 101

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
OMG - check out this interview with the leader of the Arizona audit. My favorite part is when the woman (yes her name really is Karen) says ā€œare you telling me OAN is not a credible news source?ā€ and the reporter just drops her jawā€¦. About 2:30 into it..

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Itā€™s actually getting fun now that it appears it is illegal for a 3rd party outfit to ā€œauditā€ an election.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
More stuff about the felon Michael Flynn telling a Qanon conference that he is not a conspiracy theorist, and
ā€œI want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here? No reason. I mean, it should happen.ā€​

This guy needs
grab his asshole and push it out his nose

(use caution with the above link, which goes to rawstory, because the coding on their pages has a tendency to set your device on fire)

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
73B285DF-4BF6-45F0-8B92-63847E34AF37.jpeg

Little energizer vampire bunnies working hard to squelch your vote, as Democrats fight back:

The most heinous thing about these steal the election bills is that the vampires can make up their bull shit reasons without any verification, zero proof, just their putrid lies, and then rub our nose in their virulence, by attaching a pretend we are Patriots, propaganda name to it for the dummies benefit.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
More stuff about the felon Michael Flynn telling a Qanon conference that he is not a conspiracy theorist, and
ā€œI want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here? No reason. I mean, it should happen.ā€​

This guy needs
grab his asshole and push it out his nose

(use caution with the above link, which goes to rawstory, because the coding on their pages has a tendency to set your device on fire)
The man's a straight-up traitor.

Can you strip a retired officer of his rank?

Little energizer vampire bunnies working hard to squelch your vote, as Democrats fight back:

The most heinous thing about these steal the election bills is that the vampires can make up their bull shit reasons without any verification, zero proof, just their putrid lies, and then rub our nose in their virulence, by attaching a pretend we are Patriots, propaganda name to it for the dummies benefit.
I would emphasize that they can make up those BS reasons without any proof because they have a bovine voter base that is highly suspicious of critical thinking.

I love how they've been trying to cram this through in the wee hours of the morning. Nothing says, "I've nothing to hide" like midnight legislation.

The Democrats will ultimately fail at this, though. It give me zero pleasure to say that, but I'm sure it's true.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
When you feel the need to remind everyone you're bad at your job & an idiot.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1399482177532874757/

The legislators paycheck?

State legislators in Texas make $600 per month, or $7,200 per year, plus a per diem of $221 for every day the Legislature is in session (also including any special sessions). That adds up to $38,140 a year for a regular session (140 days), with the total pay for a two-year term being $45,340.

Texas Legislature - WIkipedia

I think the democrats will get over that check to make their point.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Not to mention, this seems to be a very blunt instrument. As far as I can tell, Abbott cannot target Democrats specifically. This would withhold the pay of Republicans and Democrats alike.

Yeah, thatā€™ll show ā€˜em!

U

User.45

When you feel the need to remind everyone you're bad at your job & an idiot.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1399482177532874757/

The legislators paycheck?

State legislators in Texas make $600 per month, or $7,200 per year, plus a per diem of $221 for every day the Legislature is in session (also including any special sessions). That adds up to $38,140 a year for a regular session (140 days), with the total pay for a two-year term being $45,340.

Texas Legislature - WIkipedia

I think the democrats will get over that check to make their point.
This is really funny. I suspect Abbott will need a little more leverage:D

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
U

User.45

So this f'n guy led me down a rabbit hole

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1399562275770580992/

Because of a recurring thing I've heard about him & his accident that left him paralyzed.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1399564189832728576/

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1399573057438728192/
Tell me that photo doesn't look like Palpatine

So it all begins to sound like being in perfectly republican character for this guy in any other thing he is involved with
I do agree with tort claim caps, but anybody who knows the cost of care for a paraplegic person knows that $250K doesn't cut it long term.

Top Bottom
1 2