Stealing The Election 101

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Reading isn't mentioned in the bible and therefore is unimportant. And also explains why so many Christians are seemingly unaware of what it actually says.
If you read the Bible unpenitent, you will soil its pages with you filthy sin-soaked hands. You must do your penitence and take eucharist before you can handle the holy book, at which point you are clean and ready to relax, which leads you to go out and sin again, in a never-ending cycle that prevents you from ever getting to the point where you can read the book.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
If you read the Bible unpenitent, you will soil its pages with you filthy sin-soaked hands. You must do your penitence and take eucharist before you can handle the holy book, at which point you are clean and ready to relax, which leads you to go out and sin again, in a never-ending cycle that prevents you from ever getting to the point where you can read the book.

It does demand a lot of preparation. That's why it's better to just write a check to your preacher and they'll take care of the reading part for you.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Another example of how Republicans are practitioners of he who smelt it dealt it, race-baiting, something the right incessantly accuses the left of doing. Examples of the left doing this include letting a black man be president and pointing out when the police shoot black people. Meanwhile, at Trump's latest rally Trump said white people are being forced to go to the back of the line for covid treatment. Further back he definitely has some less than shining reviews of Muslims and people south of the border. But yeah, the left is trying to start a race war.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Must-watch. I posted in the Jan 6 thread, but holy heck. The good stuff starts a little over 13 minutes in. Live interview with Peter Navarro, Boris Epshteyn and Dustin Stockton. Lots of admissions and mind-numbing repetitions of "massive voter fraud". No proof of course...

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Cawthorn Challenge Raises the Question: Who Is an ‘Insurrectionist’?​

The challenge to Representative Madison Cawthorn’s re-election bid could set a precedent to challenge other Republicans who encouraged the Jan. 6 attack.

Pay Wall, use Safari reader mode if not subscribed.

WASHINGTON — A group of lawyers is working to disqualify from the ballot a right-wing House Republican who cheered on the Jan. 6 rioters unless he can prove he is not an “insurrectionist,” disqualified by the Constitution from holding office, in a case with implications for other officeholders and potentially former President Donald J. Trump.

The novel challenge to the re-election bid of Representative Madison Cawthorn, one of the House’s brashest supporters of Mr. Trump and the lie that the 2020 election was stolen, could set a precedent to challenge other Republicans who swore to uphold the Constitution, then encouraged the attack.

While the House committee investigating the assault on the Capitol has so far been unsuccessful in its effort to force key members of Congress to cooperate with the inquiry, the North Carolina case has already prompted a legal discussion — one that is likely to land in court — about what constitutes an insurrection, and who is an insurrectionist.

And for the first time, a lawmaker who embraced the rioters may have to answer for his actions in a court of law.

Key Figures in the Jan. 6 Inquiry​

Ivanka Trump. The daughter of the former president, who served as one of his senior advisers, has been asked to cooperate after the panel said it had gathered evidence that she had implored her father to call off the violence as his supporters stormed the Capitol.
Mark Meadows. Mr. Trump’s chief of staff, who initially provided the panel with a trove of documents that showed the extent of his role in the efforts to overturn the election, is now refusing to cooperate. The House voted to recommend holding Mr. Meadows in criminal contempt of Congress.
Scott Perry and Jim Jordan. The Republican representatives of Pennsylvania and Ohio are among a group of G.O.P. congressmen who were deeply involved in efforts to overturn the election. Both Mr. Perry and Mr. Jordan have refused to cooperate with the panel.
Big Tech firms. The panel has criticized Alphabet, Meta, Reddit and Twitter for allowing extremism to spread on their platforms and saying they have failed to cooperate adequately with the inquiry. The committee has issued subpoenas to all four companies.
Roger Stone and Alex Jones. The panel’s interest in the political operative and the conspiracy theorist indicate that investigators are intent on learning the details of the planning and financing of rallies that drew Mr. Trump’s supporters to Washington based on his lies of a stolen election.
Michael Flynn. Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser attended an Oval Office meeting on Dec. 18 in which participants discussed seizing voting machines and invoking certain national security emergency powers. Mr. Flynn has filed a lawsuit to block the panel’s subpoenas.
John Eastman. The lawyer has been the subject of intense scrutiny since writing a memo that laid out how Mr. Trump could stay in power. Mr. Eastman was present at a meeting of Trump allies at the Willard Hotel that has become a prime focus of the panel.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
WTF Texas? You really expect people to believe it's a paper shortage issue, AFTER you've gotten rid of online voter registration?

With Texas’ voter registration deadline looming on Jan. 31, the state—which requires voters to physically print and complete their applications on paper—recently announced a “paper shortage” that would require it to ration the number of forms going out to voter registration groups. Secretary of State John B. Scott’s office cited an alleged supply chain issue driving up the prices of paper, but a coalition of Southern state legislators are calling BS.

In a letter signed by 40 lawmakers from Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee, and delivered to the Texas secretary of state’s office on Thursday, the lawmakers pledged to send their own paper to support voter registration efforts in the state.

“Because Texas is one of just eight states that still does not allow online voter registration, you leave your voters with no option but paper,” the letter states. “Fortunately, we have paper in our states. We would like to extend an offer to the people of Texas to assist with the procurement of paper for the purpose of printing applications to register to vote.”

While the lawmakers, who include Mississippi state Rep. Zakiya Summers, Florida state Rep. Fentrice Driskell, North Carolina state Sen. Natalie Murdock, and others, note that they “cannot, at this time, commit direct appropriations from our state coffers,” they offered to use “state and private resources that we can leverage to help Texas solve its problem.”

Last edited:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
RepJohn Fillmore, AZ Lege:
I don’t care what the press says. I don’t trust ABC, CBS, NBC or Fox or anybody out there. Everybody’s lying to me and I feel like I have a couple hundred ex-wives hanging around me. This is not a President Biden thing. This is not a the other red-headed guy thing. We should have voting in my opinion in person, one day, on paper, with no electronic means and hand counting that day. We need to get back to 1958-style voting.

like, back in the day, when them neegroes and mezzcans couldn't

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I don’t care what the press says. I don’t trust ABC, CBS, NBC or Fox or anybody out there. Everybody’s lying to me and I feel like I have a couple hundred ex-wives hanging around me. This is not a President Biden thing. This is not a the other red-headed guy thing. We should have voting in my opinion in person, one day, on paper, with no electronic means and hand counting that day. We need to get back to 1958-style voting.

like, back in the day, when them neegroes and mezzcans couldn't
I believe to him & others, that is when America was great.

Fewer people allowed to vote meant shorter lines, so no big deal voting in person on one day with just a few paper ballots.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
WTF Texas? You really expect people to believe it's a paper shortage issue, AFTER you've gotten rid of online voter registration?
The Texas voting situation is even worse than that.

In Texas, election workers are reporting that hundreds of applications for mail-in ballots are being rejected, one of the early effects of the state's new Republican-backed voting law.

It requires that voters provide either a partial Social Security number or a driver's license number on their ballot application. And that number has to match what's on their original voter registration. The problem is, most people don't remember what form of I.D. they initially provided, especially older voters who registered decades ago.
That’s pretty crappy. But perhaps they could call their local elections office for some help?

Dana Debeauvoir, Travis County, Texas, Clerk:

In so many ways, we can't even practice free speech with voters. You can't call them back to cure a problem with their application or their ballot, because that's seen as promoting by-mail voting, when all we really want to do is figure out what their new correct identification number should be.
A violation carries a mandatory minimum of six months imprisonment and a fine of up to $10,000.
So if your local election office helps you fix your ballot, they can go to jail for 6 months and pay a $10K fine.

This is blatant voter suppression. Let’s not forget: this law never should have come into existence. Justice Roberts, who promised not to be an “activist” as a Supreme Court Justice, overturned a law passed unanimously by Congress because in his personal opinion, the pre-clearance states were no longer run by racists.

Let’s also point out that Congress was given the green light to re-impose the pre-clearance if they wanted based on recent suppression efforts. That is what the bills currently being debated in Congress are trying to do.

But, Manchin and Sinema think that the filibuster is more important than the voting rights of everybody, including this this guy:

That includes this 95-year-old World War II veteran, who says his mail-in ballot application has been denied twice due to new requirements.

Republicans whine constantly about the government bureaucracy. They promise to reduce it, and make your taxes so easy you can file them on a postcard. But when it comes to voting, they do the exact opposite of that.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Twitter today in the "What's Happening" section:
Former president Donald Trump releases a statement repeating misleading claims about the 2020 election and discussing former vice president Mike Pence's role in the Senate following the results

Amazingly there are those who still have doubts or deny the 2X impeached former president plotted to steal the election. While crying about others stealing anything by having the nerve to vote for another candidate in greater numbers.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1487969330537107457/

Despite the best efforts of the 2X impeached former president himself TELLING EVERYONE

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1487939724744572934/

The importance of this right the former VP is because of the scheme the campaign of the 2X impeached former president came up with.

There were only fake electors in 7 states, states that Joe Biden won. The expectation on the campaign's part was that with anything questionable the VP could either ignore the states giving 45th president 4 more years of protection from prosecution. Or use the alternate slate of electors & claim the president did win those states, thus winning the election despite those states NOT voting the 45th president as their president again. The guy practically confesses to the world, yet isn't in trouble. Proving that whole shooting someone bit seems sadly too true.

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What a dolt. Trump may as well just stop trying to wink and nod his way through these things, he's pretty much said everything there is to say except for "I hate non-whites" and "I don't care what the actual votes are, let's resort to violence". He's literally said and done everything else to prove that's how he feels and what he wants.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Twitter today in the "What's Happening" section:

Amazingly there are those who still have doubts or deny the 2X impeached former president plotted to steal the election. While crying about others stealing anything by having the nerve to vote for another candidate in greater numbers.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1487969330537107457/

Despite the best efforts of the 2X impeached former president himself TELLING EVERYONE

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1487939724744572934/

The importance of this right the former VP is because of the scheme the campaign of the 2X impeached former president came up with.

There were only fake electors in 7 states, states that Joe Biden won. The expectation on the campaign's part was that with anything questionable the VP could either ignore the states giving 45th president 4 more years of protection from prosecution. Or use the alternate slate of electors & claim the president did win those states, thus winning the election despite those states NOT voting the 45th president as their president again. The guy practically confesses to the world, yet isn't in trouble. Proving that whole shooting someone bit seems sadly too true.
God his name associated with Forty Fifth President of the United States. 🤮To do it Justice “The Most Disgraceful POS” should be inserted in front of that for proper reference.

Top Bottom
1 2