What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Finally got mine.

Will start playing with it this week.

51982318238_c15ba80fc0_c.jpg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A friend ordered his the same time as mine. He ordered the most expensive one though, and his order got pushed to Q2.

Q2 just began & he's already counting the Mondays looking for his email.

diamond.g

Power User
Reaction score
A friend ordered his the same time as mine. He ordered the most expensive one though, and his order got pushed to Q2.

Q2 just began & he's already counting the Mondays looking for his email.
I dislike you, lol. I am in the Q2 bucket but didn't get an email today. Did you order the 512GB unit?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I dislike you, lol. I am in the Q2 bucket but didn't get an email today. Did you order the 512GB unit?
I ordered the 256GB version. It seems that & lowest tier version they can put out with less shortages. I thought I read the screen for the highest tier was a shortage issue. Thus some of the Q1 people being pushed back.

I literally got my email on the last Monday of Q1.

diamond.g

Power User
Reaction score
I ordered the 256GB version. It seems that & lowest tier version they can put out with less shortages. I thought I read the screen for the highest tier was a shortage issue. Thus some of the Q1 people being pushed back.

I literally got my email on the last Monday of Q1.
Ah, I reserved the 256GB unit. According to the email I got in 15 minutes after reservations started. So maybe I'll get my email next week.

Top Bottom
1 2