'Stop The Steal' GA Edition

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
So if I get this right Trump's crazy lawyers are saying don't vote in the rigged election unless the Republican Senators more aggressively demand GA state gov't demand the presidential election be investigated. 'Earn your vote' is the cry. Now Trump is going to GA this evening so will he promote the qualifications(?) of these two Senate candidates or will he rile up the voter base to boycott the rigged election. This plot is so crazy that the Democrats might just win both seats.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I'm hoping it's over with sooner rather than later. I'm tired of seeing those commercials telling me about Jon Ossoff's radical agenda to kill the Statue of Liberty every 5 minutes.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Loeffler is garbage, so I won't be sad to see her kicked out. Let us remember this.

I am less familiar with the other. Really though, everyone thinks they saw something, yet if any of any sizable amount of it held up under scrutiny, these court cases might go somewhere. Who would have guessed that judges would view overturning election results as a big deal:sneaky:?

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
I am less familiar with the other. Really though, everyone thinks they saw something, yet if any of any sizable amount of it held up under scrutiny, these court cases might go somewhere. Who would have guessed that judges would view overturning election results as a big deal:sneaky:?
The other one was being racist with his fake pronunciation of Kamala. He also did insider trading based on non-public COVID data.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Loeffler is garbage, so I won't be sad to see her kicked out. Let us remember this.

The guy earned his own spot in the TF Guy thread, for his selective use of religion

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1332781573826080769/

They are just as much a piece of work as Loeffler.

Remember, Loeffler is a part owner of a WNBA team. Team in probably most progressive of professional sports, and her own team is campaigning for her opponent against her.

Top Bottom
1 2