SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
He and Cruz should be ejected from the Senate.

Can we use this ... ?

1610077518352.png

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

Publisher Drops Book by Republican Sen. Josh Hawley​

Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure some dumb publisher like Regnery will ride to his rescue.

Oh my, you should read the comments on his Twitter page. He's getting roasted.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1347327743004995585/
There’s a saying that God’s punishment for liars is that they begin to believe their own lies. Hawley’s statement is positively Trumpian in its levels of pomposity and self-delusion.

T minus 12.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Mike Pompeo is not escaping some early consequence in the form of internal pushback from his own department for how he has responded so far to the Capitol incursion.

“Failing to publicly hold the president to account would further damage our democracy and our ability to effectively accomplish our foreign policy goals abroad,” according to the second of the two cables, which were circulated among diplomats late last week and then sent to State Department leadership.

The cable called on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to support any lawful effort by Vice President Mike Pence and other Cabinet members to protect the country including through “the possible implementation of the procedures provided for in Article 4 of the 25th Amendment, if appropriate.” The amendment allows for the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet to declare a president unfit for office, and the vice president then becomes acting president.

The cables were an extraordinary protest against a sitting U.S. president by American diplomats, who have long complained that the Trump administration has ignored and diminished their role and expertise. The dissent channel is normally used to oppose specific foreign policy decisions. The two most recent cables appear to be unprecedented in their scope and characterization of the president as a danger to the country.

The cables also reflect anger at the response to the riot by Pompeo, a loyal Trump ally.

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
There's talk about Trump pardoning the 1/6 domestic terrorists. What if he gets totally confused and includes the 9/11 terrorists, shoe bomber, McVeigh on death row, and bin Laden amongst that lot?

Top Bottom
1 2