Site Donor
Reaction score

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
The definition of "failing up".

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1388223726538342407/

Hint: It ALWAYS helps to be White.
Original source on this is the Arizona Republic's Ryan Randazzo, who was ejected after tweeting about Kern.

The whole fraudit has been a spectacular baby-shambles, with a former state secretary pretending that its a serious effort complete with searching for non-existent watermarks and signs that the Chinese inserted ballots made from bamboo into the count to keep Trump from winning Arizona.

U

User.45

Original source on this is the Arizona Republic's Ryan Randazzo, who was ejected after tweeting about Kern.

The whole fraudit has been a spectacular baby-shambles, with a former state secretary pretending that its a serious effort complete with searching for non-existent watermarks and signs that the Chinese inserted ballots made from bamboo into the count to keep Trump from winning Arizona.
"FRAUDIT":D:D:D

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

Assuming they have a reliable means to analyze the composition of ballot paper, what do they really expect to claim with that? This sounds like more of their Ghost of Caesar's Palace nonsense...

my version still amuses me

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
As a followup to those crying the "president told me to" or "fox told me to" defense

This is what a whiny lib would think

kx9aexfhwjj61.jpg

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
186193428_1860040544154915_5547606329601374863_n.jpg

We know why McCarthy isn't interested in seeing anything about Jan 6th. It's a reminder that it really happened, along with everyone remembering him pleading with 45 for help and getting none.

Top Bottom
1 2