Tennessee Says to Texas Hold my beer. Advances More Extreme Version Of Texas Abortion Ban

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
good job Supreme Court now laws are enforced by random people.
Tennessee has advanced an even more restrictive version of the anti-abortion legislation crafted in Texas, which has successfully evaded legal challenges because of its unusual enforcement mechanism.
The legislation, which lawmakers on the state’s House Health Subcommittee advanced Tuesday, would completely ban abortion at any stage of pregnancy unless the mother’s life or safety is at risk. It now goes to the full House Health Committee for review.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
good job Supreme Court now laws are enforced by random people.
Tennessee has advanced an even more restrictive version of the anti-abortion legislation crafted in Texas, which has successfully evaded legal challenges because of its unusual enforcement mechanism.
The legislation, which lawmakers on the state’s House Health Subcommittee advanced Tuesday, would completely ban abortion at any stage of pregnancy unless the mother’s life or safety is at risk. It now goes to the full House Health Committee for review.
This surprises me not at all.

For reasons unknown to most who know/knew her, my sister spent a few years in Knoxville…

I went to visit her in 2010.
Yeah… wow. I can dig deep, but I find very little good to say about that buckle on the bible belt.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This surprises me not at all.

For reasons unknown to most who know/knew her, my sister spent a few years in Knoxville…

I went to visit her in 2010.
Yeah… wow. I can dig deep, but I find very little good to say about that buckle on the bible belt.
yep and its just going to be a shit ball rolling down hill.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score

It's nice on the southern side of the state, more towards the Appalachian foothills.

The scenery is beautiful, the weather is nice, and you can't throw a rock without hitting at least two old murder houses.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
More garbage from Tennessee:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1503814121501904898/

I really hate Tennessee’s government; their systems (or lack thereof) had devastating consequences for my family members. I bet those politicians thought blocking Medicare expansion was a great way to show how big their Republican nuts were. But people lost their lives because of that terrible decision. And again, they don’t give a crap as long as everybody can see their huge Republican balls.

It is run by truly evil people who don’t care a whit for the health or safety of their constituents.

Top Bottom
1 2