knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
IMG_5130.jpeg

"Patriots for Secession".

Yeah, uh, about that …

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Is Greg Abbott prepared to defend his border from a true, actual invasion, or would he call the feds for help? Seriously, I'm tired of crusty old republican men pretending they're real tough guys by pulling stunts like this. If Greg Abbott believes what he says, he should roll his ass down to the border and stand guard with a gun. Otherwise, work with the federal government instead of pulling these asshole stunts that get nobody anywhere, and actually probably set us back in many ways, not just in fixing the issues at the border.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Is Greg Abbott prepared to defend his border from a true, actual invasion, or would he call the feds for help? Seriously, I'm tired of crusty old republican men pretending they're real tough guys by pulling stunts like this. If Greg Abbott believes what he says, he should roll his ass down to the border and stand guard with a gun. Otherwise, work with the federal government instead of pulling these asshole stunts that get nobody anywhere, and actually probably set us back in many ways, not just in fixing the issues at the border.
he will call the feds when he wants help. of course he will. if they have power issues and suffer or weather issues.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'm a lot less worried about the issue in Texas now that I'm getting news of local republican candidates going there to campaign. Now it all makes sense.

Top Bottom
1 2