Texas

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Can't they just never update their tags and never get pulled over for it like they do in CA? ;)

Lawdy lawdy... please tell me the Texas portal bothered to record the numbers of the plates they were issuing.

Of course anyone with half a brain [organized criminals sometimes qualify there] would supply a name and address that existed but didn't belong to them... and didn't matter anyway since they could print out the tags themselves.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Lawdy lawdy... please tell me the Texas portal bothered to record the numbers of the plates they were issuing.

Of course anyone with half a brain [organized criminals sometimes qualify there] would supply a name and address that existed but didn't belong to them... and didn't matter anyway since they could print out the tags themselves.
Motor vehicles can be at least as deadly as firearms, so lax regulation is entirely fitting.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Rafael demonstrates his lack of neurons

He points to a ban on dancing in Washington state, failing to discern that the "WA" in question is Western Australia (the huge state with Perth in it).

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Can't they just never update their tags and never get pulled over for it like they do in CA? ;)

That’s a great question about the database of temporary tags. I know, but don’t know a lot about it that law enforcement has a device that can read tags. In one example they use it in Galveston (according to what I have been told) to drive up and down the seawall and verify the cars parked in metered parking areas, have used the Online system to pay for their parking. If this equipment was in police cars driving up and down the highway, it could scan for cars with outdated tags, that is if the dealers actually send their paperwork out to the State. Maybe they don’t? :unsure:

This does not directly related to temp tags, but In Minnesota a colored sticker with a month and date was put on a regular tag, making it relatively easy to spot when it is out of date, but in Texas the only indicator of an up to date sticker is in your front windshield making it impractical for police to check this while driving down the road,

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Now Texas is begging after making poor life choices.

Texas Gov. Asks For Federal Help With COVID Testing, Treatments As Cases Climb​

Reminds me of the members of Congress who voted against the infrastructure bill and then went home and took credit for passing it when it benefitted their constituents.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
5B8891EB-2493-4D96-9ABC-6265FCCD0D5B.jpeg
Every year the Karens and Kyles cry about the Houston Rodeo having any other genre of concerts besides country music. Back when I had Facebook it was a favorite pastime for me to troll these racist idiots in the comment section. The funny thing is almost all of them didn’t live in Houston. Their profile was always a small town outside Houston. Anyway, I don’t have Facebook anymore but I saw this article which tells me things still haven’t changed!

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I wanna see George Strait even though I'm pretty sure he's a Trumper. lol

I grew up on his music.

Love George.

His I Cross My Heart was the first dance at our wedding. Her mom was annoyed that we used a country song, so that was an added benefit. :)

I've seen him twice, he puts on a good music show. But it isn't, or at least wasn't the last time I saw him, a huge light and FX production.

Top Bottom
1 2