Texas

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Greg Abbott is truly stupid:

The sad thing is, right-wingers are totally buying this BS… despite the facts in the article that strict COVID protocols are in place at the border, unlike the complete lack of COVID protocols in Texas. You’re in FAR more danger from COVID if you’re near a Texan than if you’re near a Mexican.

F him for using xenophobia for political points, and F the people that lap this 💩 up because they are racist turds.

Last edited:

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Greg Abbott is truly stupid:

The sad thing is, right-wingers are totally buying this BS… despite the facts in the article that strict COVID protocols are in place at the border, unlike the complete lack of COVID protocols in Texas. You’re in FAR more danger from COVID if you’re near a Texan than if you’re near a Mexican.

F him for using xenophobia for political points, and F the people that lap this 💩 up because they are racist turds.

Conservatives in this state are already eating it up. They need someone to blame when Covid spikes next week after the mandate is lifted. Looks like they already found the scapegoat. SMH

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Can we put checkpoints around Texas and make them get tested before they enter the rest of the US?
What we do is we tell those in charge that the checkpoints are actually power grid checkpoints to insure that none of the rest of the country's nasty energy renewable or otherwise sneaks in. In return the country asks that EVERYONE leaving Texas is checked to make sure they aren't smuggling out good ol' Texas energy into the rest of the country. The nasal swabs are just conductive tips to check for energy.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
What we do is we tell those in charge that the checkpoints are actually power grid checkpoints to insure that none of the rest of the country's nasty energy renewable or otherwise sneaks in. In return the country asks that EVERYONE leaving Texas is checked to make sure they aren't smuggling out good ol' Texas energy into the rest of the country. The nasal swabs are just conductive tips to check for energy.
If you get Trump to say it, they will believe it.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

People threaten to call ICE on staff of Houston Mexican restaurant after choice to keep mask requirement​

Wait, so they're not pro free market now? I'm confused.

Next thing you know they'll be advocating for a woman's right to affordable reproductive care and preventative contraception.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair to own the libs.
1615681920429.jpeg
Yup.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
tell me this is photoshop....
Not that I’m aware of... I think I saw other photos from the same “hunting trip” when I grabbed that one.

Just to be clear, I’m not sure if he was wearing a seatbelt or not during his accident, but they did say he had his seat reclined all the way and his feet were on the dashboard… nothing a seatbelt is gonna do for you one way or another if you’re doing that.

U

User.45

Not that I’m aware of... I think I saw other photos from the same “hunting trip” when I grabbed that one.
It's just so absurd. Is that pistol strapped to his chest going to make the forest more accessible so he can murder animals in equity?

Oh..keeps on giving:

A photo of Cawthorn in his wheelchair carrying a military-style rifle and wearing a bandolier holster with a pistol also has drawn the attention of his political critics. The holster, which rests on his chest, bears the outline of a Spartan soldier’s helmet. It’s a symbol popularized by a far-right gun-advocacy group called the Oath Keepers and often includes the motto Molon Labe. The translation from ancient Greek is akin to the phrase “Come and take them from me.” The words were attributed the Spartan King Leonidis in response to a demand from a much-larger enemy to order his soldiers to lay down their weapons and surrender.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

Just to be clear, I’m not sure if he was wearing a seatbelt or not during his accident, but they did say he had his seat reclined all the way and his feet were on the dashboard… nothing a seatbelt is gonna do for you one way or another if you’re doing that.

It's just so absurd. Is that pistol strapped to his chest going to make the forest more accessible so he can murder animals in equity?

Oh..keeps on giving:

This should have been in the Texas thread :D

My bad, as well; @ericgtr12, perhaps we could consider moving this section of the discussion of the thread to the Texas thread?

Top Bottom
1 2