TF Guy! You know what it means

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1350283075402543110/

This guy continues to be the diarrhetic asshole of congress.

Kentucky, fucking seriously!!! 🤨

Seeing as it alternates between police state scare tactics and suggestions that Democrats will defund the police,

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1350283075402543110/

This guy continues to be the diarrhetic asshole of congress.

Kentucky, fucking seriously!!! 🤨

#defundthepolicestate

Someone needs to get it going on twitter. I lack the necessary attention span be a twitter troll.

MarkusL

Power User
Reaction score
You will become ... SUPER GAY. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds delightful :love:
84dc05ebd27e5de960712f9b7706688c--atheist-funny-gay-pride.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
One of the things Trump did in his last days as President was to extend full Secret Service protection to his four adult children and the spouses of two of them for the next six months.

The only protections that are automatic for members of a departing President are lifetime protection for self and spouse, protection of their children up to age 16, and protection of the former VP and his spouse for six months.

However, other arrangements may be requested by the departing president.

From a report in the Washington Post

... Trump wanted every family member who had been protected by the Secret Service during his administration to be covered for six additional months, according to the people familiar with his directive, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe security arrangements.

That means the expensive, taxpayer-funded security will continue for daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner; son Donald Trump Jr.; son Eric Trump and his wife, Lara Trump; and daughter Tiffany Trump.
The 24-hour protection will focus on Trump’s grown children, although his grandchildren will receive protection that derives from being in proximity to their parents.

Trump also asked for six months of extended protection for a former cabinet member and two aides. Requests of that sort are apparently unprecedented.

Trump also directed that three key aides leaving government continue to receive the protection for six months: former treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin, former chief of staff Mark Meadows and former national security adviser Robert C. O’Brien, two people familiar with the arrangement said.

Top Bottom
1 2