Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Sure, these guys can also undergo uterine transplantation, hormone therapy, can deliver via C-section and we can make them lactate too:) It's a joke though...this is essentially an attempt to open a loophole where some dudes would just claim paternity on all pregnancies. I always consider shit like that an alarm not to ever consider moving to the region where this came up.

What I want to know is whether or not the man claiming to be the father also then will be forced into taking on all financial and other responsibilities for the child once it is born? (Bet not!)

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
What I want to know is whether or not the man claiming to be the father also then will be forced into taking on all financial and other responsibilities for the child once it is born? (Bet not!)
He should also have to take care of the infant. At least those first few weeks when they do nothing but eat, sleep, and use diapers.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

Of course.

But this is about punishing and controlling women, not about paternal responsibility.

To answer your question, I bet not.
He should also have to take care of the infant. At least those first few weeks when they do nothing but eat, sleep, and use diapers.
Oh, yes.

A heartfelt and profound amen to that.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Mitch is trying to take over this thread:

Just a few hours ago, you stood up in the Senate and said “not guilty.” If this was a real “come-to-Jesus” moment, it would have happened when your words actually could have made a difference. Crocodile tears. Go away; we will NOT forgive and forget in your case.

The “jurisdiction“ argument was his attempt to have his cake and eat it too. He can take a dump and eat it too instead.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Lindsey Graham has lost his damn mind.

In an interview with Fox News Sunday, Graham—who again said Trump deserves no blame for the riot—said the party would need to find a way to “work with” the former president: “Donald Trump is the most vibrant member of the Republican Party,” Graham said.
“My friend Richard Burr just made Lara Trump almost the certain nominee for the Senate seat in North Carolina to replace him if she runs,” Graham said, before endorsing her potential candidacy and calling her the “future of the Republican Party.”
Graham has previously warned any Republican who defied the former president would be “erased” from the party, a sentiment Trump himself has echoed: “President Trump, you need to build the Republican Party stronger,” Graham said Sunday, adding, “I’m into winning.”

Remember, everybody: Trump is vibrant (and blameless), Lara Trump is the future, and you can be erased if you don’t go along with the program.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Lindsey Graham has lost his damn mind.

Remember, everybody: Trump is vibrant (and blameless), Lara Trump is the future, and you can be erased if you don’t go along with the program.

I find that disgusting and disturbing.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
5027E8E3-9DAA-4E8E-8A4A-31F54AF7C49A.jpeg

😂

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Yep, that fucker. I hope the people who voted for him are thinking about this while they sit without power.

Honestly, I'd like to "greet him" getting off the place in Mexico, though I do know some people who know some people ....
Not to worry online, and in PRSI there are those defending him.

You have to think though, even for this bag, you have to hope it's fake because no one can be this shitty.

Top Bottom
1 2