TF Guy! You know what it means

DT

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
That was one discreet flag:D

I know, right? I was expecting maybe something hanging the window, or maybe a Drumph sticker, not a giant pole and hat flag, hahaha, what a raging fuckwit. :ROFLMAO:

P_X

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Site Donor
Reaction score
I know, right? I was expecting maybe something hanging the window, or maybe a Drumph sticker, not a giant pole and hat flag, hahaha, what a raging fuckwit. :ROFLMAO:
I love the way she handled it. You can continue believing in whatever you have to, but I cannot pay you for your services:D
I mentioned somewhere else, I had a greyhound trip in the early 2000s from Tampa FL to Shrevport LA. All those confederate flags flying were more than off putting.

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score

P_X

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Site Donor
Reaction score
An example of what the term "showing your ass " can mean, from THIS FUCKING guy.

Followed by making it worse, by NOT shutting up

Yes, after showing yourself, OTHERS need to do better when talking to one another. How noble of you, to be willing to start with yourself. :rolleyes: 🤬

Because EVERYONE still uses a term like that. 🤬
What does buckwheat mean, BTW? (serious question)

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
What does buckwheat mean, BTW? (serious question)
The common understanding, which is why people give someone who uses the phrase, the "WTF?" look is...

The reference to a character from the Little Rascals, a series in the 30s & 40s. When people get called out for trying to roll with the caricature ( it's so dated, it's assumed you KNOW what the F you are saying ) they get stupid and talk about plants or recently created definitions that make even less sense in context.

The reason it came back in knowledge to many was that Eddie Murphy also did a 'variation' of the character for SNL during his time.

Last edited:

P_X

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Site Donor
Reaction score
The common understanding, which is why people give someone who uses the phrase, the "WTF?" look is...

The reference to a character from the Little Rascals, a series in the 30s & 40s. When people get called out for trying to roll with the caricature ( it's so dated, it's assumed you KNOW what the F you are saying ) they get stupid are talk about plants or recently created definitions that make even less sense in context.

The reason it came back in knowledge to many was that Eddie Murphy also did a 'variation' of the character for SNL during his time.
Thanks! This I would have had trouble figuring out.

Top Bottom