TF Guy! You know what it means

U

User.45

At least he was able to package this without looking batshit crazy (pun intended).
Zero evidence for the wet market theory, but piling indirect evidence for the virus lab?! I mean...the first week of the pandemic was about the question whether there's human to human transmission vs. animal to human transmission. People don't understand that there are a bunch of diseases like brucellosis where the humans get the infection from the animal but don't infect each other. The common denominator of patients zero was their frequenting the market. So he's actually lying about one thing, to make another thing sound more feasible. I'd also think that if they are so aware of intels like this, I wonder where this newly awoken sense of ethics was during the Trump admin?

That said, this is definitely a matter that needs to be investigated thoroughly and emphasized to be unproven unless there is overwhelming evidence emerges.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
At least he was able to package this without looking batshit crazy (pun intended).
Zero evidence for the wet market theory, but piling indirect evidence for the virus lab?! I mean...the first week of the pandemic was about the question whether there's human to human transmission vs. animal to human transmission. People don't understand that there are a bunch of diseases like brucellosis where the humans get the infection from the animal but don't infect each other. The common denominator of patients zero was their frequenting the market. So he's actually lying about one thing, to make another thing sound more feasible. I'd also think that if they are so aware of intels like this, I wonder where this newly awoken sense of ethics was during the Trump admin?

That said, this is definitely a matter that needs to be investigated thoroughly and emphasized to be unproven unless there is overwhelming evidence emerges.

When it comes from Devin Nunes you can bank on one thing: it is not only political but hyperpartisan.

The Trump admin's take from the get-go: they did not like that there was a large contingent of US researchers from CDC (about 50) working with Chinese counterparts in China focused on unraveling issues of virus transmission in the so-called wet markets in Wuhan et al. Trump admin reduced that staffing from 47 to around 14 a couple years before the covid-19 pandemic got a leg up.

Reuters ran a piece about this in March 2020:

The Trump administration cut staff by more than two-thirds at a key U.S. public health agency operating inside China, as part of a larger rollback of U.S.-funded health and science experts on the ground there leading up to the coronavirus outbreak, Reuters has learned.

Most of the reductions were made at the Beijing office of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and occurred over the past two years, [so in 2018 and 2019] according to public CDC documents viewed by Reuters and interviews with four people familiar with the drawdown.

The Atlanta-based CDC, America’s preeminent disease fighting agency, provides public health assistance to nations around the world and works with them to help stop outbreaks of contagious diseases from spreading globally. It has worked in China for 30 years.

“The CDC office in Beijing is a shell of its former self,” said one of the people, a U.S. official who worked in China at the time of the drawdown.

Separately, the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the global relief program which had a role in helping China monitor and respond to outbreaks, also shut their Beijing offices on Trump’s watch. Before the closures, each office was staffed by a U.S. official. In addition, the U.S. Department of Agriculture(USDA) transferred out of China in 2018 the manager of an animal disease monitoring program.

U

User.45

When it comes from Devin Nunes you can bank on one thing: it is not only political but hyperpartisan.

The Trump admin's take from the get-go: they did not like that there was a large contingent of US researchers from CDC (about 50) working with Chinese counterparts in China focused on unraveling issues of virus transmission in the so-called wet markets in Wuhan et al. Trump admin reduced that staffing from 47 to around 14 a couple years before the covid-19 pandemic got a leg up.

Reuters ran a piece about this in March 2020:

Trump admin worked like the mechanic who every time they touch your car they forget to put a bunch of parts back with a shrug indicating, look it works, so it wasn't needed. And when the car breaks down, he blames the owner, the previous owner, the car maker, the part maker, the road, the other drivers, the weather, and so on. Prior to his admin, the USA used to be (rightfully) proud of its global health presence and initiatives. These guys now propose without showing evidence that something adverse happened as a consequence of these efforts, etc. However, the same sort of moral dilemmas don't seem to be raised in the context of military interventions and funding. Which absolutely gives off a dishonest vibe. It's sorta like the moment they lost the WH they became fiscally conservative again.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I'm tired + this guy is a long time asshole = I'll let you google "Kremlin Cruz" or "emaculaTed"

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1395529156281061377/
Seriously, that look from Melania 45 is like "Yeah bow your head bitch"

You'll understand why this fucker who's never served a day, but loves to larp in outfits at the border in gun boats is getting clowned universally this evening. From the guy who pretended to grow a set when 45 called his wife ugly, to the guy we now know, when he's NOT running to Cancun & blaming his kids.

Last edited:
U

User.45

Honestly, I'm losing track with Rafael. My basic assumption is that he is a troll and not this dumb, but I don't see the endgame and motivations. I really used to think he's out for a presidency, but trolling 24/7 on Twitter is an absolutely losing tactic even for a guy like Trump who has a real cult behind him. For Cruz, it's all the problems and hardly any of the perks. So I think he's actually given up on presidency... Then looking into his 2018 election results it dawned on me:

1621617319057.png

He's simply clinging onto his Senate seat. 2.5% may be a safe margin, but if you look at that 53% turnout, and the fact that he'll be up for re-election in a high-stakes and likely much higher turnout 2014 election, he can get in major major trouble. So I think he's trolling to ensure his re-election to senate and that's all.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1396193003065200642/

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That F'n guy

CNN has terminated its contract with senior political commentator Rick Santorum after racist, inaccurate remarks he made about Native Americans, HuffPost has learned.
Santorum, a former Republican senator and two-time failed GOP presidential candidate, sparked outrage last month after claiming there was “nothing” in America before white colonizers arrived and that Native people haven’t contributed much to American culture, anyway.

“We birthed a nation from nothing. I mean, there was nothing here,” Santorum told students during remarks at a Young America’s Foundation event. “I mean, yes, we have Native Americans, but candidly, there isn’t much Native American culture in American culture.”

Another whiny entitled snowflake cancelled, when they discover the obvious truth EVERYONE else knows.

It's freedom of speech, NOT freedom from consequence.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Refreshing change, just plain ol' adults being TF guys

In case you aren't aware, pretty much anything collectible since the rise of collector / hype beast sneakers + the pandemic, has led to anything collectible suddenly selling like crazy. This is includes pretty anything card related, with a new focus on Pokemon cards since it's become a thing for influencers to open packs online. This demand has led to less admirable behavior of adults concerning these cards, to the points of Target no longer selling them in store.

E-Ridge-Rochester-NY.jpg

To Wal Mart

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1395858555262099458/

🤷‍♂️

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Welp. Back to the regulars. TF gal still out there being that asshole for attention...

(CNN)Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, during an interview on a conservative podcast this week, compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to continue to require members of the House to wear masks on the chamber floor to steps the Nazis took to control the Jewish population during the Holocaust.

Greene, in a conversation with the Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody Real America's Voice TV show "The Water Cooler," attacked Pelosi and accused her of being a hypocrite for asking GOP members to prove they have all been vaccinated before allowing members to be in the House chamber without a mask.

"You know, we can look back at a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

Jewish groups were quick to condemn Greene's remarks.
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1396634356538658822/

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
This one is a personal TF guy(s), not applicable to everyone

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1397357832765313032/

• Chip Gaines' sister Shannon Braun is running for a school board position in Colleyville, Texas.
  • Braun has spoken out against critical race theory as part of her platform.
  • The Gaineses reportedly donated $1,000 to her campaign.
Chip and Joanna Gaines reportedly donated $1,000 to a politician who supports banning critical race theory education in Texas public schools.

Chip Gaines' sister, Shannon Braun, is running for the Grapevine-Colleyville ISD (GCISD) school board in Colleyville, Texas.

According to her website, Braun's platform intends to provide "kids the education they deserve" — which she doesn't believe includes critical race theory.

Critical race theory looks at racism systematically, examining how generations of racism and inequality still impact society today.

"It's an approach to grappling with a history of white supremacy that rejects the belief that what's in the past is in the past, and that the laws and systems that grow from that past are detached from it," a lawyer and founder of critical race theory Kimberlé Crenshaw told CNN.

To critical race theorists, racism is not something that happened in the past tense, but an experience people of color deal with every day, while white people continue to benefit from an imbalanced system.

Critical race theory is not currently part of the GCISD's curriculum, as The Dallas Morning News reported, though a growing number of conservatives claim Texas school districts have plans to implement it.

Texas legislators are considering passing a bill that would make it more difficult for teachers to educate their students about racism, while deaths caused by domestic extremists who have racist ideologies are on the rise.

Is there anything anyone would like to share, that perhaps some 'fans' should know about your feelings on some issues. Because for them, the whole racism thing hasn't ended yet. How you do know? Because a topic about racism that isn't going to be taught in schools, is facing considerable pushback anyways because of self created fears it might be taught. The question of course is, why is there such fear?

Top Bottom
1 2