TF Guy! You know what it means

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Yep, that fucker. I hope the people who voted for him are thinking about this while they sit without power.

Honestly, I'd like to "greet him" getting off the place in Mexico, though I do know some people who know some people ....
Come on, give him a break! This was his first chance to visit Mexico in 4 years. After all, with a name like Cruz, there’s no certainty he could have gotten back into the country under the Trump administration... he could have even ended up in a cage.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The thread about the power grid in Texas contains some of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen written… period. From tshrimp never being able to notice things that are on every TV station and news website, to Lostngone blaming cancel culture, to others defending the mayor… how did these people even figure out how to make an account on a website to post, or even how to turn on a computer? People who instantly blamed the green new deal for the disaster, now that they realize that was NOT the problem, are now calling it an act of “god” and really, nobody should be blamed!

U

User.45

The thread about the power grid in Texas contains some of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen written… period. From tshrimp never being able to notice things that are on every TV station and news website, to Lostngone blaming cancel culture, to others defending the mayor… how did these people even figure out how to make an account on a website to post, or even how to turn on a computer? People who instantly blamed the green new deal for the disaster, now that they realize that was NOT the problem, are now calling it an act of “god” and really, nobody should be blamed!
Sure. Adults focus on solving issues to fix situations and then work on preventing trouble from re-occurring. Things happen, but Abbott going on TV to hand out free Big Oil ad time and rant about the green new deal. It's like Obamacare. If you don't like it, come up with an EXISTING program that is better. If they don't like the GND they shall come up with their own, EXISTING better program and then they can bitch. Until then it's just putting their feet in their mouths.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if the 't' in tshrimp is 't' for texas. Texas simp.

He wants to pretend he's all for what's called renewable energy, but it isn't called renewable energy for his arguments. This shit has happened for the last 3 decades, but suddenly NOW renewable energy was the problem. Not the same fossil fuel powered power grid that has failed since 1989. It's renewable energy's fault. The numbers clearly show a drop in production he says. Well, fucking 'duh'. If you don't winterize shit cause you intentionally operate in an independent grid where you will NOT be forced to winterize, your shit freezes, fails, & production plummets.

How the fuck is that difficult to grasp? Unless of course you don't want to... 🤦‍♂️ :brickwall:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

He wants to pretend he's all for what's called renewable energy, but it isn't called renewable energy for his arguments. This shit has happened for the last 3 decades, but suddenly NOW renewable energy was the problem. Not the same fossil fuel powered power grid that has failed since 1989. It's renewable energy's fault. The numbers clearly show a drop in production he says. Well, fucking 'duh'. If you don't winterize shit cause you intentionally operate in an independent grid where you will NOT be forced to winterize, your shit freezes, fails, & production plummets.

How the fuck is that difficult to grasp? Unless of course you don't want to... 🤦‍♂️ :brickwall:
Well, he unintentionally hit the nail on the head here:

However, I wish there would be a law passed that protected peoples free speech rights on these social media platforms, because you can still have censorship in the form of retaliation by employers, etc. for your posts.
He wants to be able to say whatever he wants, in public, with no consequences. How nice of him to openly expose what the right-wingers whining about cancel culture really want.

U

User.45

It's hilarious though, again REPs treating their own voters as cattle: If your grid collapses when 10% of it's capacity is down, then either your grid is shit, or you're lying.:D

U

User.45

He wants to be able to say whatever he wants, in public, with no consequences. How nice of him to openly expose what the right-wingers whining about cancel culture really want.
The Section 230 fuckery had been hilarious. Trump wanted to make Social Media Companies more culpable for the content on their platforms?!:D I mean fucking LOL, I can only imagine how that shit would have turned out for right wing extremist trolls:D

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Well, he unintentionally hit the nail on the head here:

I completely ignore all of these F - wits on the topic of "cancel culture".

Why?

These are the asshats that were all for Kaepernick being released & denied work for taking a knee. In THAT case they have zero fucking problem with an employer releasing someone & retaliating against afterwords to prevent work. Let someone say some right wing shit they like, and suddenly we need the courts for 'unlawful termination'. Good luck with that shit, it's in Texas. 🤨

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I completely ignore all of these F - wits on the topic of "cancel culture".

Why?

These are the asshats that were all for Kaepernick being released & denied work for taking a knee. In THAT case they have zero fucking problem with an employer releasing someone & retaliating against afterwords to prevent work. Let someone say some right wing shit they like, and suddenly we need the courts for 'unlawful termination'. Good luck with that shit, it's in Texas. 🤨
Agreed. I dare you to find a person whining about Gina Carano getting canned who also whined about Kaepernick getting canned. I won’t be holding my breath.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Agreed. I dare you to find a person whining about Gina Carano getting canned who also whined about Kaepernick getting canned. I won’t be holding my breath.
Exactly.

THEN they were worried about "team chemisty/comp", being a distraction, and more bullshit it was all good.

With Carano, Disney is offending people who are fans of Carano.

Did I miss when they were concerned with the NFL offending the likes of me & others who are still part of the NFL BLACKout?

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
If all of this is true....oopsie.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1362551273275285504/

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1362510978823299072/

1613694758874.png

U

User.45

I didn't realize you can just fly back and forth from Mexico with no quarantine whatsoever?

Anyway.....imagine this being your parent and blaming you for his ineptitude. :rolleyes:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1362552651561504769/
Well, this is just the intro to what to expect the next 30 years, when global warming will make these weather anomalies more common and Republicans will decide to not believe in the phenomenon from a convenient distance.

Top Bottom
1 2