TF Guy! You know what it means

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Yeah, that server wipe happened in 2017, and got widespread news.

The only problem was, who Kemp & Co. had to answer to.

No one.
Is there a statute of limitations? Is it a federal crime? Depending on the answers to those, couldn’t the Biden DOJ go after him?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Is there a statute of limitations? Is it a federal crime? Depending on the answers to those, couldn’t the Biden DOJ go after him?
That's depending on if the Biden administration has the stomach for the case. I haven't anything showing that.

If it was Kamala Harris I could see it.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1376204303052939264/

These Fucking guys/gals & @$$holes UNITE!

CarelessWavyCanvasback-max-1mb.gif

For reference

U

User.45

Nothing illustrates more about what TF Guy is truly ALL ABOUT, than this personally revealing moment

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1374792951629422600/
He isn't wrong this time, and the request is to some extent political theatrics, indeed. If everybody is vaccinated around him, everybody else is wearing a mask and everybody is distanced like +10Ft in a wide open space then him talking w/o a mask for a few minutes is fine.

The problem is that he and his party's long track record of advocating against nearly all these safety measures. My fave is Abbott's AG attacking Austin's mask mandate by referring to the Governor's executive orders of removing mask mandates validated by an ongoing public health emergency. Justifying not doing something against the emergency by the very emergency we're supposed to not do something about is a typical Republican level mindfuck...and a sign of an approaching election. It's also very typical that here they don't mind governmental aggression overriding local wisdom. At least I see some principle here: it's not the level of governance (city, county, state, federal), it's whether it is currently in Republican hand that matters. I prefer principles that stick even when inconvenient.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
He isn't wrong this time, and the request is to some extent political theatrics, indeed. If everybody is vaccinated around him, everybody else is wearing a mask and everybody is distanced like +10Ft in a wide open space then him talking w/o a mask for a few minutes is fine.

The problem is that he and his party's long track record of advocating against nearly all these safety measures. My fave is Abbott's AG attacking Austin's mask mandate by referring to the Governor's executive orders of removing mask mandates validated by an ongoing public health emergency. Justifying not doing something against the emergency by the very emergency we're supposed to not do something about is a typical Republican level mindfuck...and a sign of an approaching election. It's also very typical that here they don't mind governmental aggression overriding local wisdom. At least I see some principle here: it's not the level of governance (city, county, state, federal), it's whether it is currently in Republican hand that matters. I prefer principles that stick even when inconvenient.
He isn't wrong if all of thost things he believe are correct. He doesn't know that. We don't know that.

We just know he doesn't give a fuck.

It's all really about his FACE being seen on camera delivering a talking point. The same tact 45 & Rand Paul take.

U

User.45

He isn't wrong if all of thost things he believe are correct. He doesn't know that. We don't know that.

We just know he doesn't give a fuck.

It's all really about his FACE being seen on camera delivering a talking point. The same tact 45 & Rand Paul take.
Since their early access to the vaccine, his statement about it is probably true. But...this is kinda like not wearing condoms (i.e. a physical barrier that prevent the dissemination of infectious pathogens) despite the request of those engaged...

Now I consider Rand Paul the absolute fucking worst. He had mild COVID nearly a year ago and he makes this assumption of his own immunity... I still cringe thinking about the ophthalmologist who at best last formally studied immunology 33 years ago (probably more like 35), trying to lecture the world's current leading immunology expert:D It's like a non-practicing civic engineer trying to school a NASA aerospace engineer on jet propulsion.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
FFS

And OTHER people are getting sick. Is this some kind of divine test that only the idiots will survive?

We are fucking doomed

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1376900032184586245/

Still got to love the ever changing positions. When company does something for itself 'not bake a cake' or NOT have gender neutral bathrooms' it's the right of the company. Do something SOME are not in favor of, and it's ...communism? 🤨

Isn't that contradictory?

Last edited:
U

User.45

She's swell, look at this amazing form ...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1377614474862006279/

Nice shoulder height drop and no idea WTFH that seizure is at the end ...
"Seizure", LOL. I'd def treat those crossfit pullups with phenytoin. I have no issues with people doing those but suggesting that it's a sign of fitness, hahahaha. I'm sure Fauci's job security is deeply threatened by a supposedly college educated woman using terms like "corporate communism." BTW, Fauci still runs a daily 5K deep into his 70s. It would be hilarious showing his daily routine with the hasthag #firefauci, lol.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
"Seizure", LOL. I'd def treat those crossfit pullups with phenytoin. I have no issues with people doing those but suggesting that it's a sign of fitness, hahahaha. I'm sure Fauci's job security is deeply threatened by a supposedly college educated woman using terms like "corporate communism." BTW, Fauci still runs a daily 5K deep into his 70s. It would be hilarious showing his daily routine with the hasthag #firefauci, lol.
Wait, isn't she the one who got her GED so that she could run for office?

U

User.45

Wait, isn't she the one who got her GED so that she could run for office?
She has a BBA from University of Georgia.... I'm not sure what they teach there, but I'd presume there's enough coverage in the curricula for people to understand how "corporate communism" is a paradox.

Top Bottom
1 2