TF Guy! You know what it means

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Some stuff is so comically broken & evil, you just want to randomly scream "TF Guys"

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1379985642109669376/

At "guys" who will never hear you or care.

Being a JANITOR, and can't afford rent should NEVER be in the same sentence. If it's a job 99% of us DON'T want to do ( for good reason, and at a HOSPITAL. A HOSPITAL!! ), it better F'n pay rent!

THAT CEO needs to be shamed for this literally shit.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Mike Lindell (you know, the pillow guy?) is—get this—investigating Fox News for not having him on their network. 😖

Try as I might, I can’t find the Constitutional article that guarantees this privileged asshole a TV audience for his unhinged conspiracy theories.

I can, however, understand why a network would be reluctant to have him on after he helped get that network sued for defamation.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Try as I might, I can’t find the Constitutional article that guarantees this privileged asshole a TV audience for his unhinged conspiracy theories.
Oh, it is probably somewhere in the First Amendment. Just ask Josh Hawley, the gentleman who according to the biography on his senate webpage is recognized as one of the nation's leading constitutional lawyers and claims getting his book canceled by a publisher due to his seditious actions is a First Amendment issue.

There is probably a secret version of the constitution circulating among republicans where they are entitled to use any and all platforms, public as well as private, to spew lies, eh, exercise their freedom of speech.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
FFS

How the F do people complain about "cancel culture" yet this asshole has an audience?

Turns out there is such a thing as a dumb question.

In a viral video shared via Facebook Live on April 7, “Cat Scratch Fever” rocker Ted Nugent claimed he wasn’t afraid of the big bad coronavirus.

“Why weren’t we shut down for COVID one through 18?” the “Stranglehold” singer then asked in the video, which contains some PG-13 language.
👀 👀👀

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Dang these Senators are lazy. They can’t even do 5 minutes of homework on the stuff they’re given by staffers that supposedly makes her look bad. Cornyn was obviously blindsided by her response.

They just ate Tucker Carlson for dinner last night and this is what they pooped out.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And the followup reminder of how stupid this human being is

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1383544280304685057/

Interesting quote from that article:

Greene spokesperson Nick Dyer had told Forbes earlier Saturday the platform was “never approved or agreed to by Congresswoman Greene,” with Greene calling it a “staff level draft proposal from an outside group that I hadn’t read” in a subsequent statement.
So they hired Nazis for their congressional staff?

Top Bottom
1 2