TF Guy! You know what it means

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Did you make another "right people" post on facebook or something?

I went all out, talking about how citizenship shouldn't be given upon birth, but earned, and then only if you continually respect the law, go to church, vote the right way, and keep a job.

Unfortunately, it was deleted.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I went all out, talking about how citizenship shouldn't be given upon birth, but earned, and then only if you continually respect the law, go to church, vote the right way, and keep a job.

Unfortunately, it was deleted.

You might need to read your audience a bit better there. I don't have the patience to troll really convincingly myself. I get bored with it too quickly. You probably made it much further than I would have. Maybe split the difference and see if you can find the indignance threshold.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The NY Post decided to tell it's fellow Murdoch property, "hold my beer", with their entry into TF Guy

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1387160744962179080/

Why did the NY Post reporter resign?

Washington (CNN)The New York Post temporarily deleted, and then edited and republished, a debunked article that falsely claimed that copies of Vice President Kamala Harris' book were being included in "welcome kits" given to migrant children at a shelter in Long Beach, California.

The reporter who wrote the article, Laura Italiano, tweeted late Tuesday afternoon that she had resigned from the newspaper. Italiano tweeted: "The Kamala Harris story -- an incorrect story I was ordered to write and which I failed to push back hard enough against -- was my breaking point."

The Post newsroom referred questions about Italiano to a public relations representative, who did not immediately respond to a request for a response to Italiano's accusation that she had been "ordered" to write the article.

The Post's major revisions to the article earlier on Tuesday came after the inaccuracies had already spread widely in conservative circles -- and prompted baseless accusations that Harris, whom President Joe Biden has assigned to lead the effort to stem the flow of migrants to the southern border, was personally profiting from the immigration situation.

The Post's Tuesday changes to the article, which was originally published on Friday, followed a Washington Post fact check in which a Long Beach spokesman explained that a community member had donated a single copy of the Harris children's book, "Superheroes Are Everywhere," as part of a book drive -- and that the book would not be handed out in a welcome kits.

The spokesman, Kevin Lee, told the Washington Post and later CNN that neither the federal government nor the city government had purchased copies of the Harris book. Lee told CNN in an email that books will be made available at the shelter in an informal library, not pre-selected for each child's welcome package
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1387200603189821441/

Which brings up an interesting observation, that a former president was very fond of citing
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1387192651586416641/

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1387129371669024778/

TF @SSH0L3!!!
E0AiNLOVgAQK201

Last edited:
U

User.45

The NY Post decided to tell it's fellow Murdoch property, "hold my beer", with their entry into TF Guy

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1387160744962179080/

Why did the NY Post reporter resign?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1387200603189821441/

Which brings up an interesting observation, that a former president was very fond of citing
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1387192651586416641/
Honestly, who reads the NY Post? It's such a low quality "MSM-R" tabloid.

I consider elephants sacred animals who share a lot with us humans... This is like killing a person and cutting off their ear.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Cruz is smart about twitter bites, but I find it unusual that he's elevating Trevor Noah in exchange.
Also, the new census data could cause MAJOR MAJOR headaches for battleground states like NM, AZ, or GA and if the trend is strong enough, even for TX.
If you read the tweets in the thread, it's got comments like people are moving to TX, to vote Cruz out & such

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think new to this page.

I stopped listening to Joe a few months before he moved to Spotify exclusive because he was spewing out way to many right wing talking points with just as much ignorance as Fox News but tried to somehow cover his ass with “I’m just a comedian so you probably not listen to me”. Trump is the king of people you shouldn’t listen to or take seriously, yet a frightening number of people do. So “I’m just a….” Is no longer valid and unfortunately a lot of people respect and listen to “I’m just a comedian” Joe Rogan. I don’t care if Joe doesn’t want the responsibility. He has it and his $100 million contract with Spotify should come with some responsibility.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

I stopped listening to Joe a few months before he moved to Spotify exclusive because he was spewing out way to many right wing talking points with just as much ignorance as Fox News but tried to somehow cover his ass with “I’m just a comedian so you probably not listen to me”. Trump is the king of people you shouldn’t listen to or take seriously, yet a frightening number of people do. So “I’m just a….” Is no longer valid and unfortunately a lot of people respect and listen to “I’m just a comedian” Joe Rogan. I don’t care if Joe doesn’t want the responsibility. He has it and his $100 million contract with Spotify should come with some responsibility.
Rogan's been playing from this book far longer, that extremists have just begun glomming onto.

On a recent episode of his livestreamed show, the 22-year-old extremist Nick Fuentes repeated a formula that has won him a following with some of the youngest members of the far right. He went on an extended, violent and misogynistic rant, only to turn to the camera and add with a smirk, "Just joking!"

In this case, from the April 22 edition of Fuentes' show, America First, a viewer wrote in to ask Fuentes for advice on how to "punish" his wife for "getting out of line."

Fuentes responded, "Why don't you smack her across the face?"

The rant continued for minutes.

"Why don't you give her a vicious and forceful backhanded slap with your knuckles right across her face — disrespectfully — and make it hurt?" Fuentes went on. At one point, he pantomimed punching a woman in the face.

He then added, "No, I'm kidding, of course. Just kidding. Just a joke."

Fuentes was following a playbook popular among domestic extremists: using irony and claims of "just joking" to spread their message, while deflecting criticism.

Rogan isn't extreme, but he does deflect his shit so he doesn't have to take account for it.

How anyone wasn't pissed off when he didn't get his way with Bernie & went right back to supporting 45 I will never know.

U

User.45

Can you explain why would anybody listen to Rogan in the first place? Never listened to his show, but he sounds like a moron who doesn't really deserve a lot of attention....Although that's true for radio in general.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Can you explain why would anybody listen to Rogan in the first place? Never listened to his show, but he sounds like a moron who doesn't really deserve a lot of attention....Although that's true for radio in general.
He's very big with the "Bros". Never to be confused with the African American version which now gets fully said out loud, "My brother ______". Or the Hawaiian / Surfer / Stoner / Jay variation of "Brah". More closely to the "I can't F'N believe you variation" of "Bruh!"

A friend of mine who's a great guy listens to him devoutly. Loves the conversations

He's the classic White American guy and Joe's schtick works for him. It's just jokes, people take things to seriously, blah blah blah

U

User.45

He's very big with the "Bros". Never to be confused with the African American version which now gets fully said out loud, "My brother ______". Or the Hawaiian / Surfer / Stoner / Jay variation of "Brah". More closely to the "I can't F'N believe you variation" of "Bruh!"

A friend of mine who's a great guy listens to him devoutly. Loves the conversations

He's the classic White American guy and Joe's schtick works for him. It's just jokes, people take things to seriously, blah blah blah
In general, the average American is the worst listener in real-life conversations I've met, yet the same people can pay so much attention to monologs when they are dressed up as "comedy".There's so much missed opportunity having actual meaningful conversations with real people rather than listening to some bloated ego dude with suggestive questions. I'll never understand this.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

He generally had interesting and/or educated people on and I liked his long casual conversation format. Guests don’t have to slam in their talking points or try to get in sound bytes in 10 minutes. I don’t even mind when he has people on who I disagree with like Alex Jones or Ben Shapiro. With the long conversation format I can get a better idea what they are really about, and like OG Nazis, they aren’t literal monsters which is the most unsettling part for most people. You get an idea of their methods and appeal to some.

Aside from Joe spewing right wing lunacy including thinking at worst Trump was just an inept clown who he actually found quite literally funny at times, it also got on my nerves that he takes every opportunity to try to connect any topic to MMA fighting and then he’ll monologue on that endlessly. In general I’m not into the “bro” stuff he often goes into.

Top Bottom
1 2