TF Guy! You know what it means

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
That was one discreet flag:D

I know, right? I was expecting maybe something hanging the window, or maybe a Drumph sticker, not a giant pole and hat flag, hahaha, what a raging fuckwit. :ROFLMAO:

U

User.45

I know, right? I was expecting maybe something hanging the window, or maybe a Drumph sticker, not a giant pole and hat flag, hahaha, what a raging fuckwit. :ROFLMAO:
I love the way she handled it. You can continue believing in whatever you have to, but I cannot pay you for your services:D
I mentioned somewhere else, I had a greyhound trip in the early 2000s from Tampa FL to Shrevport LA. All those confederate flags flying were more than off putting.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
U

User.45

An example of what the term "showing your ass " can mean, from THIS FUCKING guy.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1389993635861590023/

Followed by making it worse, by NOT shutting up

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1389995672233938945/

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1389999550207717379/

Yes, after showing yourself, OTHERS need to do better when talking to one another. How noble of you, to be willing to start with yourself. :rolleyes: 🤬

Because EVERYONE still uses a term like that. 🤬
What does buckwheat mean, BTW? (serious question)

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
What does buckwheat mean, BTW? (serious question)
The common understanding, which is why people give someone who uses the phrase, the "WTF?" look is...

The reference to a character from the Little Rascals, a series in the 30s & 40s. When people get called out for trying to roll with the caricature ( it's so dated, it's assumed you KNOW what the F you are saying ) they get stupid and talk about plants or recently created definitions that make even less sense in context.

The reason it came back in knowledge to many was that Eddie Murphy also did a 'variation' of the character for SNL during his time.

Last edited:
U

User.45

The common understanding, which is why people give someone who uses the phrase, the "WTF?" look is...

The reference to a character from the Little Rascals, a series in the 30s & 40s. When people get called out for trying to roll with the caricature ( it's so dated, it's assumed you KNOW what the F you are saying ) they get stupid are talk about plants or recently created definitions that make even less sense in context.

The reason it came back in knowledge to many was that Eddie Murphy also did a 'variation' of the character for SNL during his time.
Thanks! This I would have had trouble figuring out.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
FFS! This snuck up on me, as I sit on a 1/4 tank of gas, here in the southeast.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1392253267732836365/

We truly are a short term thinking shitty selfish group.

These are the same folks who, early in the pandemic, were busily grabbing all the hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and sprays, toilet paper, Kleenex, paper towels and whatever else that they could get their hands on and hoarding it so that others who really needed it couldn't find any on store shelves anywhere. Friends of mine, who were caught unaware when everything started happening, unfortunately ran completely out of toilet paper and there was none to be found in any stores in their immediate area or even in areas far-flung. Happily, I had some extra to give them and so did someone else.... All because of greedy folks who hoarded it. I remember some guy on MR who boasted that he had something like 96 rolls of toilet paper safely stashed away and all I could think was, "greedy, piggy hoarder!"

Luckily for me I don't do a lot of driving these days and I filled my tank about two weeks ago and since I've only gone short distances since then still have pretty much a full tank. I should be able to manage just fine and by the time I do need to give my car another dose of fresh gas the situation will be back to normal and gas stations will be supplied with their usual amounts.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
These are the same folks who, early in the pandemic, were busily grabbing all the hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and sprays, toilet paper, Kleenex, paper towels and whatever else that they could get their hands on and hoarding it so that others who really needed it couldn't find any on store shelves anywhere. Friends of mine, who were caught unaware when everything started happening, unfortunately ran completely out of toilet paper and there was none to be found in any stores in their immediate area or even in areas far-flung. Happily, I had some extra to give them and so did someone else.... All because of greedy folks who hoarded it. I remember some guy on MR who boasted that he had something like 96 rolls of toilet paper safely stashed away and all I could think was, "greedy, piggy hoarder!"

Luckily for me I don't do a lot of driving these days and I filled my tank about two weeks ago and since I've only gone short distances since then still have pretty much a full tank. I should be able to manage just fine and by the time I do need to give my car another dose of fresh gas the situation will be back to normal and gas stations will be supplied with their usual amounts.
I myself have to count on being within walking distance of a grocery store & such.

I was caught flat footed when the panic buying started.

Leaving enough in the car in case of emergencies.

Top Bottom
1 2