TF Guy! You know what it means

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
So instead of clogging up the TFM thread with individuals who's claim to shame is political, I present...
c6b3fb91-72c2-47a6-ae68-e8d19226f619_text.gif

Starting with an old favorite

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I almost regret now that I ever gave Trump the typical (for me anyway) benefit of doubt at the beginning of his presidency. I did not vote for him, was shocked and disappointed that he won, but I'm an American and so of course I would like to see my country thrive no matter who is president. So I hoped he could somehow assemble a competent team and govern well.

Who the hell was I kidding. I knew what we'd elected. I just didn't know how to deal with it. And I still don't. Neither did his own hijacked party... but at least I knew it was right finally to impeach him and so wrong for the craven, sycophantic Senate to throw a sham trial, to trivialize the seriousness of the charges and dismiss them out of hand as they did.

This guy Trump should have been thrown out of office almost as soon as he was sworn in... the Rs should be thanking the Dems for our forebearance. By all regard for the Constitution and for presidential norms going back to previous centuries, the guy should have been gone well before he got around to inking the GOP's unfunded tax cuts and rule rollbacks. As for his cabinet appointments (and his end runs around Senate confirmation of replacements for a lot of them).

So yeah, F this guy Trump. Time for him to go. I hope he goes peacefully but wouldn't mind seeing him dragged off foaming at the mouth by the marshals or secret service or whoever would draw the short straw and end up with that assignment.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
WAIT!

One final enormous "THIS FUCKING GUY" for the night
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1307881737863782403/
Hopefully

Yeah we can hope the end is in sight. Trump and McConnell's GOP will go all in this season although this kind of stuff is dicey (and the RNC knows it and so do some of Trump's campaign staff). He's pandering to a shrinking base of now very loud white supremacists. The downside for Democrats is that their natural and justifiably negative reaction to Trump's provocative announcement takes everyone's eye off both Trump's failure to deal in competence with covid-19 and the refusal of the GOP to lavish in further economic stimulus for ordinary people a tenth of the dough they lay out for the Pentagon and in tax waivers for the 0.1% amongst us.

But it cannot seem right just to sit back and roll eyes when a US President decides to celebrate with a new federal statue a particular signer of the Declaration of Independence who was a slaveholder. Of course Rodney was not the only slaveholder among his peers. Our history is what it is and slavery had not been abolished at the time our Constitution was being written. However, the Caesar Rodney statue was recently removed from public view in Wilmington, Delaware, the capital of the guy's home state. It was stored temporarily (along with a statue of Columbus, also removed) while the city prepares to consider and debate how it wants its early history to be represented nowadays in public.

Trump's gesture and the timing of it are clearly partisan pandering to white supremacists, and also meant to distract voters in both parties from issues related to Trump's dismal track record and failure to uphold his oath of office on behalf of all Americans for the past four years.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Trump still keeps ending up at how covid-19 is no big deal. Can't stop himself from going there.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1308384943727415296/
Biden still has an average lead of 7 points nationally, if he can hold that (still doing well in battle ground states) then we have a decent chance. It's obvious that people will continue to die in huge numbers until he is out of office.

Here's the latest in polling from NPR, we just have to stay on it.

poll_9-22.png

Top Bottom
1 2