Reaction score
AEF2BF38-E957-49D3-A4E1-77D8D9DC413D.jpeg

I’d bet on it. :LOL:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I was worried this morning when I read six of the Saints RBs were out due to exposure from practice with Kamara. (Dumb kid.) But dayum! This team was hitting on all cylinders today despite being out most of the star players!

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
First I should start by confessing I was wrong: the Browns game will not be on Nickelodeon. 😁

My main point is to say congrats to the Bills. I thought that referee call on Pascal’s fumble should have given possession to Buffalo, but I’m glad to see they won in spite of that call.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
My main point is to say congrats to the Bills. I thought that referee call on Pascal’s fumble should have given possession to Buffalo, but I’m glad to see they won in spite of that call.

We did too (he was up and starting to run), but I can also see the Ref thinking, OK, I won't make a call to basically hand over the game, since it's close enough, let's let the game play out.

And ultimately, is was the same result. Bills!

BTW, I thought it was funny that the game had the Buffalo Bills, and since it was on CBS, they were running spots for the new show, Clarice ... with the serial killer, Buffalo Bill ... o_O

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
That very first play, with the snap sailing way over Roethlesberger's head into the end zone, wasn't his fault, but my wife and I were cackling with glee. Fourteen seconds in and we fell on the ball for a touchdown. Easiest, craziest seven points I've ever seen.

I'm sorry I missed the Saints game on Nickelodeon, only because I didn't get to see how zany they went with the presentation. I'm only seeing these after the fact, like, er, field goals...

ErZ4ZLDXIAA1FaK

...and Young Sheldon explaining what a penalty is for kids...

ErZ1xtEXUAktk5H

But for true ridiculousness, I'm gonna have to go with the slime cannons and the light-up end zone.

Props to Sean Peyton for agreeing to take that slime bath at the end of the game.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Hey @Alli, was the regular game available to you, at least on a local channel, or did you have to see it on Nick? Frankly this looks like it'd be cute for the first five minutes and then annoying for the other 175.

I know this is off-topic, but we don’t have (or need!) an NCAA thread. All I have to say is:

Go Bucks!!
Yeah, the Browns went until after 11:30 last night, and now we've got Ohio State tonight.

These late nights are killing me. 😄

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Coming up on the 4th quarter and the Bills are pulling ahead, 17-3. The Ratbirds are in trouble and they know it. 🙂

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Coming up on the 4th quarter and the Bills are pulling ahead, 17-3. The Ratbirds are in trouble and they know it. 🙂
And Lamar Jackson got a concussion... and just now their backup QB missed a sure touchdown with an overthrow... looking good for the Bills, but I will only relax when the clock hits 0:00!!

Top Bottom
1 2