The 2020 Democratic National Convention thread

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I enjoyed last night but admit I was fading by the end. Going to have to do tonight what Alli did last night and catch some of tonight's events tomorrow, because I stayed up late anyway last night and still got up early. Ugh!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I enjoyed last night but admit I was fading by the end. Going to have to do tonight what Alli did last night and catch some of tonight's events tomorrow, because I stayed up late anyway last night and still got up early. Ugh!
Are you on the east coast then? Yeah, even for me on the west coast it's a long night so I get it.

lizkat

Reaction score
Sally Yates is killing it right now The Dems are really sticking it to Trump in this format. Half the time in regular conventions the TV nets keep cutting to commentary while the "warmup" acts are speaking. This is riveting stuff.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sally Yates is killing it right now The Dems are really sticking it to Trump in this format. Half the time in regular conventions the TV nets keep cutting to commentary while the "warmup" acts are speaking. This is riveting stuff.

I am enjoying it tonight, although not a fan of whatsername who’s doing the MC’ing.

Looking forward to this roll call that’s about to start.

lizkat

Reaction score
I'm still wide awake... enough to decide that if you give me a choice between Chris Coons and Caroline Kennedy's kid, well... gee, that kid turned out to be a hunk.

/ sexist remarks of the evening, heading for a cuppa tea.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Another slow start tonight, but then Joe Biden’s name gets put into nomination by...

...an elevator operator.

Someone like you and me.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Correction:

When she stood in the elevator door and said she’d ridden up and down many times with Joe Biden, I assumed that was her job. She’s a security guard.

Same deal. She’s an average American. It was a really nice touch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2