The 2020 Democratic National Convention thread

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Tammy Duckworth. Wow.

She didn't mince words...

And the group Vote Vets is gonna be huge this fall on social media. They really don't dig Trump.

Omigod, that quote from Beau Biden: “I won’t be with you this fall...” 🙁

Yeah cancer can be such a cruel ripoff artist. One imagines the future that Beau didn't get to share with us.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This Zoom call between seven of the Democratic primary candidates...it’s like watching them talk around the kitchen table. It’s real.

And Mike Bloomberg is asking business owners if they’d rehire someone who performed as poorly as Trump. 😄

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Oh my god, PLEASE don’t let Trump or the right wing trolls make fun of this stuttering kid tomorrow. 🙁 PLEASE.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
JFC, the Curry family are the most beautiful people ever ...

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
All the heartfelt testimonials directed at Biden.

Right now, for the GOP Convention, I’m looking forward to the sincere testimonials about the great sleazeyness and heartfelt whoppers the Big Shit Head can tell without batting an eye as he robs the Treasury, pays off and gets his henchmen off, and trashes the Justice Dept, he’s such a great bastard and Conman. And if you are one of his female fans, maybe you’ll get cornered in a back room and have your crotch grabbed, what an honor...! 😬 😷

Last edited:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
There is no way anyone could find people to say lovely things about Donald the way they speak about Joe. He is obviously a truly loving human being.

Top Bottom
1 2