The 2020 Democratic National Convention thread

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump must be so outraged.... "sleepy joe" don't sound all THAT sleepy.

And other than the occasion stutter, he’s awfully coherent.

But mostly he is joyful and empathetic and kind and loving...and everything Trump is not.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Some big trips to the woodshed for The Don tonight, and well deserved.

Still, a great and upbeat closing night to the convention. Fireworks, yah! Brilliant move.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
He killed it. To be honest we were actually surprised it was that good, we hoped for an 8 that was an 11 :cool:

“Biden’s husband”, uh yeah, inbred mouth breathers, you just got your guts stomped out.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
And now Rachel Maddow is eloquently saying that Biden’s speech has basically stolen the white working class vote. He’s trumped Trump.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Awesome, he absolutely nailed it IMO. Republicans who were expecting someone mentally unstable or incoherent have been put in their place, good luck with that attack line now. He was eloquent, passionate, well spoken and most of all, empathetic. All characteristics that Trump is incapable of. I think this was a very good night for his candidacy.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
There is no way anyone could find people to say lovely things about Donald the way they speak about Joe. He is obviously a truly loving human being.
Maybe next week they’ll have someone talk about Donald, the “loving dad” you don’t see when he’s off camera...and his wonderful, supportive kids...and it’ll all be so transparently phony. Joes family seems to thrive on love, Donald’s on hate.

Maybe that’s the one thing the Democrats missed in this convention: finding people who knew him way back when. “Yeah, I went to high school with Donald. Even then the guy was a huge asshole.” 😁

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Right now, for the GOP Convention, I’m looking forward to the sincere testimonials about the great sleazeyness and heartfelt whoppers the Big Shit Head can tell without batting an eye as he robs the Treasury, pays off and gets his henchmen off, and trashes the Justice Dept, he’s such a great bastard and Conman. And if you are one of his female fans, maybe you’ll get cornered in a back room and have your crotch grabbed, what an honor...! 😬 😷

This made me think Childish Gambino should redo the lyrics and video for This is American based entirely on Trump's presidency.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I was impressed with him, it was a good night for Democrats all around, you can tell because Trump is off the rails of his crazy train today.

I didn’t like Bloomberg’s speech. It was mostly about himself.

Top Bottom
1 2