Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Debate #1: Trump vs. Biden
Moderator: Chris Wallace

How to watch: NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, Telemundo, Univision (TV). Also streaming on most of those networks' apps and YouTube channels.
When: Tuesday, September 29, 9-10:30 pm

Topics to be covered:
  • Trump's and Biden's records
  • the Supreme Court
  • COVID-19
  • the economy
  • race and violence in U.S. cities
  • the integrity of the election
Let the blood sport begin.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Biden is entering this debate with a Royal Flush dealt to him. Especially with the recent Supreme Court nominee and Tax records. If he doesn't destroy Trump in this debate, then it's over for him.
The only thing he'll really need to watch is not letting Trump bait him into getting angry but Biden is usually pretty good at laughing them off and I could see that getting under Trump's skin.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I will be glued to the tv tomorrow night. I’m hoping Biden has prepped enough to get him past the worst of his opponent, and that said opponent is so flustered from all the press on his taxes that is even more incoherent than usual.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Best case: Biden owns him so thoroughly that Trump bails on the remaining debates. Honestly surprised this first debate is actually happening. Seems incredibly risky for Trump, who is the world’s Worst Person and now has a political record to tear into. I don’t think he’d lose a single supporter if he didn’t show.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Best case: Biden owns him so thoroughly that Trump bails on the remaining debates. Honestly surprised this first debate is actually happening. Seems incredibly risky for Trump, who is the world’s Worst Person and now has a political record to tear into. I don’t think he’d lose a single supporter if he didn’t show.

I was wondering if the whole thing about the earpiece was designed to annoy the Dems so much that they would decide to pull the plug on the debates. Foolish ploy, if so. Trump's crew is not above anything at this point though, and they'd love to not have to spend 90 minutes (or maybe far less) later tonight just wondering what their candidate is going to do while debating not Biden really but Chris Wallace... and whether he implodes and walks out or just rambles on until Wallace cuts him off over and over again.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I was just reading about this. They probably think they’re pretty clever, but this is so transparently desperate all it shows is that Trump’s people are batshit crazy.

Maybe Biden could challenge Trump to drop his pants and prove he’s not wearing Depends. 🤨

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Some pre-debate advice...

C85841EE-93DE-4A1E-ACFE-48AECFFCE8E5.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2