Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The fly

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
And we have our Most Dishonest Moment, with Pence accusing the Democrats of operating by different rules. 🤬

U

User.45

Pence summarized in a single image:
1602123768391.png

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone who thought Chris Wallace was a lousy moderator is probably sorry now, cause Susan was so much worse. She needed to replace “thank you, Mr. Vice President” with “oh shut up, man.”

I’m sorry neither of them addressed the question dealing with the age of their partners. I’m glad Pence didn’t address any question.

I’m annoyed that Pence got every question first. Shouldn’t they have alternated? Isn’t that how it works?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Joy Reid made a great point: Mike Pence was supposed to be helping Trump with women, yet all he did was that condescending male thing where he talks over and interrupts a woman every time she tries to speak.

And yes, Susan Page needed to be a lot more commanding.

U

User.45

Do you guys know those soft, limp handshakes? It's like that handshake met a fairy, who turned it into human form that we now know as Mike Pence.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Like the presidential debates, I decided to skip this one out.

Though to be fair to both Pence and Harris, I usually skip the VP debates. They're pretty much the JV team, there as a contingency plan, and the only thing that's really expected of them is that they're able to speak fluently, and control their drooling for at least 1 hour.

...which, to the apparent benefit of both, they managed to do with flying colors. So congrats to our current and potential vice presidents! They've given us a taste of the glories and wonders of days of yore, when none of us really had to give much of a shit about what was going on in DC unless a war was breaking out, or someone spilled some oil in the ocean.

Top Bottom
1 2