The 2021 Inauguration

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
"All the little nasty things" included Trump sacking the WH head usher and sending regular staff home as he left.

That cute photo of the Bidens embracing by the closed door of the White House North Portico? Yeah, but see the head usher is who ensures that protocols are observed.

It's definitely not protocol for the prez to approach a closed door in the White House. That pose before the door was fine if the Bidens or their staffers wanted that arranged, but then when they were done with the photo, they shouldn't have had to knock on the damn door to be let in by some regular Biden staffers. The ushering staff that was sent home early by Trump would have let the Biden group know how to let them know it was time to open the door...

Just another instance of Trump keepin' it as classy as one might expect.

I wondered about that as I was watching the events on Wednesday..... After the Bidens posed for a moment, I fully expected to see the doors opened for them, and they weren't. I knew something was off-kilter there right then but wasn't sure what exactly was going on. Well, that figures that the orange man would've attempted to mess that up, too. Sheesh!

Top Bottom
1 2