The 2022 Midterms

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Palin lost to a dem. She does have another chance this November, and we’ll see she continues leaning into MAGA or if she learned anything. Doubtful.

I like how in her concession speech she said Alaskans know she’d never retreat.…unless somebody wants to count the time she left the governorship to become a reality show clown and a talking bobble head. At least with that statement she certified that she’s a card carrying member of the current Republican cult. No history exists prior to whatever just came out of their mouth.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Palin lost to a dem. She does have another chance this November, and we’ll see she continues leaning into MAGA or if she learned anything. Doubtful.

Palin will go down in history as the one who made nutjobbery respectable (to a certain group of people). A real pioneer.

MTG and others should set aside a moment of silence today while bowing towards Alaska.

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Palin will go down in history as the one who made nutjobbery respectable (to a certain group of people). A real pioneer.

MTG and others should set aside a moment of silence today while bowing towards Alaska.

Many credit her with being the architect of lying as frequently, blatantly and outlandishly as possible and peppering it with patriotic slogans and trigger terms. She might have also been the one who made it acceptable to say shooting people is the only way to fight for something.

Also a big preacher of family values despite a failed marriage and pregnant teen daughter. I don’t judge her for either, but according to her own rhetoric she should be disgusted with herself.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Also a big preacher of family values despite a failed marriage and pregnant teen daughter. I don’t judge her for either, but according to her own rhetoric she should be disgusted with herself.

Heh, this is so true. I couldn’t help but chuckle at that last part…dead on the money.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Not really sure what you mean by that, but he makes too much money to be considered for loan forgiveness anyway.

Ted Cruz called people wasting time in college "slacker baristas" - I think that's what he meant.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Just curious why no one here has come to say how wonderful Biden's speech Thursday evening was?

It was quite awesome. Very clear and concise. The pushback from the right is hilarious and won’t stick. They’re mad amongst themselves, much the same way racists get mad when you call them racists.

I watched some of Trump’s speech in Wilkes Barre… more proof of Biden being absolutely correct.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I just found it funny that the WH was immediately walking back what he said.

I see it somewhat akin to Granny Box Wine's deplorables comment. As @GermanSuplex noted, it fired up the right so not sure it was a good thing.

As for meme's, this was my favorite:

1662333444167.png

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just curious why no one here has come to say how wonderful Biden's speech Thursday evening was?
I’ve been too busy on Twitter and forgot completely to come here to talk about it. I thought it was brilliant. He said what needed to be said, and his delivery was pitch perfect. So nice having a president who‘s an orator again.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Republicans don’t like when you match their energy. They do and say the most vile things then wanna cry when that same energy is returned.

Top Bottom
1 2