The Beach

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
Third Beach, Stanley Park (Vancouver, BC)

Third Beach - Stanley Park.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Third Beach, Stanley Park (Vancouver, BC)

People often post pics from places I'm not familiar with (in this case, Third Beach, Stanley Park), so it's fun to see the photo, get the name, do a little deep dive online. Neat place!

stingx

The Great Gazoo
Reaction score
Main Camera
Nikon
Into photography too? Awesome shot, you'll fit in well here.
Long time photography nut. I used to shoot Canon, then I switched to FujiFilm X Series around 2014 for a few years, then Sony mirrorless A6000, A7. Sold everything off and use Nikon now - Z6, D700, D300.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Long time photography nut. I used to shoot Canon, then I switched to FujiFilm X Series around 2014 for a few years, then Sony mirrorless A6000, A7. Sold everything off and use Nikon now - Z6, D700, D300.
Nice man, funny how we can switch around like that. I was also a Canon nut and still use an older 6D for some shots but my primary now is the Sony AR7III, all really great cameras in the right hands. Are you on IG? I'll throw you a follow.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Er, I guess a dupe since I posted in the "What are you going ..." thread, but WTH :D

Right around sunrise this morning, the wife and I took some coffees over, watched the show :)

IMG_1581_1920.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
And this is pretty fun, facing west, towards the dunes, the moon was still visible!

IMG_1578_1920.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
@Citysnaps

Are these high angle pics (also like post #32) from a high terrain location, or from a drone?

Love these!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
BTW, all my pics above were from the wife's phone, so an 11 Pro (vs. my typical posts which are my 13 Pro Max).

Top Bottom
1 2