The Biden Administration

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
The story I read said that he is going to have the FDA review its Schedule I listing, so it is looking like more than just executive clemency.

They did that a few years ago under Obama and it didn't go anywhere so I am not sure I would get too excited. Great if it does happen though.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
The story I read said that he is going to have the FDA review its Schedule I listing, so it is looking like more than just executive clemency.
Yes, and I think it is the first step in Federally decriminalizing marijuanas, which will make it easier for states who have already done so. I believe banking for dispensaries and farmers are still a PITA.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Until we find out it's the equivalent of a blue ribbon task force that just produces a 500 page tome and nothing comes from it. Pipe in Hillary with "The science just isn't in yet" unless you count the science that has been in for at least the last 2 decades. The only difference now that could help in pot's favor is we can replenish the prison quotas with insurrectionists.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There have been a select few republicans, independents and libertarians who have talked about doing something like this.

It’s another win for Biden, a necessary step and it’s good to see a president using their power to help actual people and to correct injustice instead of using it as a White House souvenir to hand out to his criminal scum buddies like Bannon and Stone.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
If the Martha’s Vineyard stunt is any indication, if Hunter gets indicted rightwing media will claim that Democrats are completely losing their shit about it with footage of George Floyd protests as proof. Wait no, they’ll use footage of riots in South America from 20 years ago.
Oh that’s silly. Today the right uses footage of Russia when claiming bad things happening here.

Top Bottom
1 2