The Donald Trump Humor Thread

D

Deleted member 199

I don't tend to follow the goings on of the orange idiot, but Colbert covered his latest cult gathering, this was quite hilarious.

I've lived in two different countries with a Prime Minister people openly think is a fucking idiot, but thats usually about policy decisions.. Not about an inability to... I dunno? Read and/or pronounce words in their own language.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
E6F115D9-A617-40CB-A5C0-7F18FE77A239.jpeg

(Credit to Bill Maher for the original joke.)

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
*Sigh.* The neighbor a few doors down who finally took down his Trump flag is at it again. Now he’s flying a flag with Trump’s ugly mug and the phrase MISS ME YET?

So I’m asking the panel. Is there anyone who sells a flag that says HOW CAN I MISS YOU IF YOU WON’T GO AWAY?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Found Rudy's deposition in, I think, the Dominion case. It has some prime brain-dead in it. I like this part, on 49-50:
Rudy:rambles on about a taped phone call supposedly revealing "the (anti-Trump) fix is in"
Cain:You used a lot of pronouns. I wanted to make sure that —
Rudy: Pronouns are very —
Cain: You said he —
Rudy: very controversial now.

"Pronouns are very controversial now" ? Wut?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Sad but funny

QAnon world is being flooded with a currency scam in the form of ‘Trumpcoins’ peddled by fake celebrity accounts purporting to be Elon Musk, Mel Gibson, Kirstie Alley, and even Denzel Washington.

As hosts Will Sommer and Asawin Suebsaeng explain in this week’s episode of Fever Dreams, the Trumpcoin boasts a “Keep America Great” logo and “sort of a Trumpian face on it” that “looks like maybe something Caligula might’ve stamped a coin with back in the day.” It’s going for $30 on Telegram—the social media app where the alt-right fled after the Jan. 6 riot as Twitter banned Q content—and puppet accounts are promising the little coins will skyrocket in value as soon as Trump retakes his rightful office, maybe to as much as $400 or even $10,000, send money now. Or, as the fake Denzel Washington account promises buyers, “THE LAST DAY IS HERE. The countdown has started. It’s all part of the show, a show that will leave everyone speechless. Today is the last day and after this a lot of things will change...check the availability and order here at official Trumpcoins dot com.”

The fake accounts are gaining enough traction that real-life D-listers like Kirstie Alley have been forced to put out Tweets clarifying that they are not, in fact, selling Trumpcoins on Telegram in their spare time. Meanwhile, an anti-Trumpcoin faction is trying to warn Q-believers against the grift, and claiming the Trumpcoins are being promoted by accounts originating in Southeast Asia.

As Sommer notes, “I think the lesson of Trumpcoin is that when you have a situation like QAnon, these people have already self-identified as extremely gullible. And so a lot of people are then going to come in and sort of try to feed at the trough there.”

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
*Sigh.* The neighbor a few doors down who finally took down his Trump flag is at it again. Now he’s flying a flag with Trump’s ugly mug and the phrase MISS ME YET?

So I’m asking the panel. Is there anyone who sells a flag that says HOW CAN I MISS YOU IF YOU WON’T GO AWAY?

I would have one made that says "No, I don't miss you!"

Top Bottom
1 2