The Donald Trump Humor Thread

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Y'know, I saw that movie a while back and I couldn't place why The Boy looked familiar to me...

So one thing that still has me confused since the RNC
44Dn24_5zFxanWI_2lTfq8Ng4KCmLlgOxoSqMFS-Sf1SWuu_kbmCaV1b7N5HhwotVlfsB2cFbAOnKOJ-vq5q0Wc-L-N0_rsxse-NNB5ap4jV9hT-qqjPZHh54SuFvz6EUP--f0C9nb4URMKjwA3ftAJU-ZcLtYJEE1jwohMPXLCwmpPteNge

Is this a "terrorist fist jab"?
He's doing it wrong. You need your fingers extended out for a proper Sieg Heil.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
from the deputy WH press secretary,
It's outrageous that President Trump and his team are being villainized for upholding the rule of law and transparently fighting for a free and fair election. The mainstream media are giving the Democrats a free pass for their attempts to completely uproot the system and throw our election into chaos.
some serious projection. I hope the bulb in that projector does not run out of gas.

Last edited:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I have saw these goats on my bike commute this is in the middle of the city. but when I went to the front to get a pic I saw the trump sign that said. promises made promises kept. I guess that's perfect in a barnyard with a goats rump (G)
View attachment 576

Speaking of promises made, promises kept... been waitin' for this takeoff to show up somewhere this week.

MAGA promise,oh wait.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2