JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot of this, seems to be making quite the comeback now
125161486_10221131380088183_9151101868377004672_n.jpg

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
If we make it to Jan 20th then we will forever be indebted to Trump for allowing us to survive his kamakazi presidency. Thank you, Mr President.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Vanity Fair has one of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time.

Eight days after the 2020 election and four days after the major networks called the presidency for Joe Biden, here’s where we’re at: Donald Trump has refused to accept that he lost and is acting as though he’s just going to keep being president on January 20, 2021. In addition to ranting and raving about made-up election fraud and insisting that he was cheated, Trump has forced his staff and allies to treat him like a highly sensitive toddler who could blow at any moment and therefore can’t be sat down and told to cut the shit. His secretary of state is saying things like, “There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration.” The head of the General Services Administration won’t sign the paperwork necessary to release millions of dollars, amongst other resources, to Biden’s transition team. The White House has told federal agencies to keep working on a fiscal year budget due after the inauguration. The Presidential Personnel Office is still vetting prospective hires. At this point it’s not clear if Trump needs to be thrown in prison or a mental institution.​

And according to a new report, the absolute best we can probably hope for is that the soon-to-be ex-president will refuse to concede until the day he dies, but won’t, like, declare squatters’ rights to the White House on January 21, or scream, “You can’t make me leave! You can’t! I won’t!” as the Secret Service pries his fingers off the doorframe of the Oval Office, calling for backup as he tries to bite one agent and kick another in the shins before being tackled to the ground.​

🤣

Top Bottom
1 2