The Donald Trump Humor Thread

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Despite the crap associated with him, I still enjoy Brian Williams, and this is A reason why
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1330165223928500229/

Mwah! 👌 Well played.

Hilarious if one has been paying attention... but otherwise could look like Williams is just trying to bring on some former Fox viewers, who'd surely see that whole Trump-mocking segment there as a liberal news outlet finally giving The Don some past due credit... 🥴

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
tricked by borat.jpg

lizkat

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of that thing Ms. Daniels said.

Daniels? or Ronna McDaniel? The RNC chair? I quit listening to her public pronouncements after the WaPo reported that she was among those who even as of November 8th, "are publicly fighting on behalf of the president but have acknowledged to others privately that the battle cannot go on for too long,"

Or did I miss something and you're not talking about McDaniel at all... entirely possible... I'm half trying to move on from this whole debacle and focus on Biden's transition-in-the-wings...

lizkat

Reaction score
You know, the one who got $300K from Michael Cohen to not talk about somebody's mushroom-shaped something-or-the-other.

Oh yes, Stormy Daniels. How could I have forgotten about her... but that seems so long ago now. Wow, the thing with Trump is that it seems like he's been in office for 20 years, not four..

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I am starting to lose the humor in trump. he is getting worse and worse as all his overpriced lawyers have failed in court. its going to be a shitstorm thats going to take a hazmat team of epic proportions to clean up,

lizkat

Reaction score
Another Maestro Ziikos Trump parody video... this one he has trump singing happy b'day to Joe Biden and then borrows some clip to make it look like The Don is complimenting Joe on having been voted "number one in everything... so you're not fired, you're hired!"

Top Bottom
1 2