The Donald Trump Humor Thread

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve always had trouble getting into the Donny Humor Threads. At best it‘s sticking a knife in a boil to pop it, something I imagine is painful, ironically not as painful as watching the sewer sludge flow out the front door and windows of the White House. :cry:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
But who brings up the charges? 🤔

The Democrats need to address the slippage in their House margins well before 2022. Time to quit figuring the GOP will self-destruct over its sycophantic support of Trump. That doesn't seem to be in the cards after all if we go by 2020 House results. There are all sorts of feel-good scenarios for Dems in 2022 as of right now but the proof is in the pudding and the economy has yet to experience full impact of covid. Anyway if both houses of Congress end up w/ R majorities in 2022, the rest of Biden's first tour of duty in the White House will be like a trip through a hall of funhouse mirrors.

Oh I forgot this is the Trump humor thread. OK... searching, searching.,,,

Still the Boss.jpg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
That made me laugh, but if the Republicans continue to control any part of Congress, specifically the Senate, Biden would be impeached and convicted. :mad:
Remember, conviction requires a two-thirds majority in the Senate. The Rs would have to control 67 seats, which is well outside a realistic possibility. When Andrew Johnson was impeached, a majority of the Senate voted for conviction, but they came up one vote shy of the requirement. When Bill Clinton was impeached, ten Rs voted against the first charge and five Rs voted against the second charge.

Granted, there were still some honorable Republicans in the late '90s – in today's environment, honor seems to be a forgotten thing. Still, it is unlikely that they could muster 15~17 Ds to vote for conviction unless the case was extraordinarily compelling.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
If Trump lost the white shirt collar he could singlehandedly revive the old goth look as a spring fashion, ya think?

View attachment 2362

Put a black helmet, face mask with a respirator on him and he’d be the not so bright, insecure, big mouthed, mentally troubled Darth, until he started his whining, complaining about his mistreatment, and then he‘d be revealed to be little Darth Donny. 😷

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

OAN "investigation" of Trump's equality, diversity, inclusion, sure thing. Should wrap in ten minutes with a burst of glitter applied over the veneer of a softball pitch to see if Donnie wants to sign on for a tryout as a host.

"Yeah you guys are so much better than Fox, let's make a deal, my own show, a whole season, whaddya say?"

Bring in the calling-in Trump fans, air fry a whole echo chamber, you get selectively air fried echoes, a few plastic panel meltdowns, what's not to like. But even OAN understands the power dynamics of a departing president.

"How about 43 cents for the first 13 episodes"

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
OAN "investigation" of Trump's equality, diversity, inclusion, sure thing. Should wrap in ten minutes with a burst of glitter applied over the veneer of a softball pitch to see if Donnie wants to sign on for a tryout as a host.

"Yeah you guys are so much better than Fox, let's make a deal, my own show, a whole season, whaddya say?"

Bring in the calling-in Trump fans, air fry a whole echo chamber, you get selectively air fried echoes, a few plastic panel meltdowns, what's not to like. But even OAN understands the power dynamics of a departing president.

"How about 43 cents for the first 13 episodes"
I was thinking the whole investigation / special was going to be this...

giphy.gif

Oh, wait...

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Apparently some crazy fast Oeddi Individual-ONE-supporter thought this was worth buying,

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1342917218841944066/
There is a story in the New Yorker about Nazi “art” at Fort Belvoir, VA that is very reminiscent of this type of thing:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Here is the scenario.

On the 19th, Individual-ONE gets on USAF Angel One and flies to his resort in Scotland. But Scotland is on a strict COVID lockdown, so they will not let anyone leave the plane.

The next evening, Joe the President is sworn in, meaning the Air Force flight crew may no longer answer to Individual-ONE. The plane sits there through another night.

Meanwhile, two AF staff who are responsible for Angel One go around the polygon asking how to handle the situation; after being rejected by the top brass who will not speak to them at all, finally they alight on a bird colonel who waves his hand dismissively and tells them, take it to Tehran. The staff snap their heels and go to dispatch the order. The colonel watches them smartly leave and stares into the open door vexed by the thought, “They’re not really gonna do that. Are they? It was a joke. I don’t have the authority.

Top Bottom
1 2