The Donald Trump Humor Thread

MarkusL

Power User
Reaction score
Yeah sadly i think it's a hack. Apparently they had Pence having resigned also lol so that would have made Mme.Speaker the prez...

They have taken it down now. I was going to take the customer satisfaction survey and ask them to take down the picture of Pompeo because it gives me the creeps, but the popup with the survey gets the same error message. :(

1610397606403.png

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Another possibility is an incompetent staffer updating the site with the glorious biography and list of achievements by emperor trump. That page likely should not have gone live.

It was Pence's page also... there were a few tweets w/ snapshots side by side.

Well ya know State's diplomats are not happy about Trump's incitement of insurrection and so I would assume the career public servants at State --or rather those who are actually still somehow holding a job at State after Trump and Tillerson gutted the place-- are not very happy either. So I wouldn't be surprised if "somehow" a little mischief got enabled.

But it's fun glancing at some alternate theories going up now on Twitter

well of course he is.jpg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Okay, it's funny, but I wouldn't want to be up on charges of hacking a federal website just for the sake of a joke.

T minus 9.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Refusing the President Medal of Freedom

For those who remember that one particular game, one might say “Belichick deflates Individual-ONE's balls

Yoused

up
Reaction score
from CNBC, watch out for flying drugs!

One of the things with the wall is you need transparency. You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can’t see through that wall — so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what’s on the other side of the wall.
And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them -- they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over. As cray as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
This site was obviously not

composed by any MAGAty type. The page coding is quite good (although there are some of those annoying glitzy features) and the architecture is devoid of the crass gaudiness one would expect from such a place. Clearly nobody associated with the ShitGibbon had anything to do with it.

Top Bottom
1 2