The Donald Trump Humor Thread

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
He gets on Angel One at 11am Wednesday to fly to West Palm Beach. The crew experience "technical issues" rather early on and are "forced to put down" in Greenville NC. They get mechanics to work on the vexing problem and finally get it fixed an hour later and then tell him to get off the plane because they have been ordered to take it back to DC, and there is an Amtrak he can take on Friday, which means he has to change trains in Raleigh and the other one will get him to West Palm Beach on Saturday afternoon.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
_116605253_star-nc.png

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Normally, I cannot abide memes.

However, some of the Bernie memes, - the precise set of his seated body, the grumpy (yet masked) facial exression, the folded arms, and oh, those mittens, those wonderful mittens - are simply hilarious.

The mittens make it.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Reminds me of this house down the road that has three campaign-size signs in front of it.

First sign: SEE THE GOOD
Second sign: SEE THE GOOD
Third sign: TRUMP PENCE 2020

One of these things doesn’t belong. 😁

Normally, I cannot abide memes.

However, some of the Bernie memes, - the precise set of his seated body, the grumpy (yet masked) facial exression, the folded arms, and oh, those mittens, those wonderful mittens - are simply hilarious.

The mittens make it.
Well then, here ya go.

C1FC21DC-11CF-4D11-B449-92073FB3BA1A.jpeg661E984C-48E9-4A11-B0B4-54542406E7BB.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2