Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I’ll have to check out the whole thing, but for the small part I did see, it looked amazingly calm.

It was amusing that the mute button left Trump with nothing to do but grimace and make weird faces while Joe Biden was talking. And I noticed that Trump seem to be playing his air accordion more than usual.

19C88F0D-FA92-48F4-8F81-841F96E6B15C.jpeg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Two winning statements of the evening from Joe. First, when asked why he didn’t accomplish these things during his 8 years as VP, he responds “because we had a Republican Senate and Congress.” Second, even better, “we were friends with Hitler, too, right up until he invaded Europe.”

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So I'm legit back to where I was to begin with: how did they even nominate him in 2016.

They caved to him being overbearing and a bully and they had no original ideas to sell. With Trump they also found somebody perfectly willing to fabricate lies and promote theories as fact without any hesitation or second-guessing. Trump's rhetoric probably would have destroyed any established politician. At some point they probably also realized his appeal to the people the Democrat meritocracy either abandoned or shamed for not getting with their program.

If there’s one thing that has grown in the last 4 years with Republicans and Trump at the helm is all that matters is votes by whatever means. Truth and integrity don’t factor into any of that. Even now a politician can be confronted with video proof of being a complete hypocrite when it fits their agenda and somehow that has zero consequences.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Even now a politician can be confronted with video proof of being a complete hypocrite when it fits their agenda and somehow that has zero consequences.
I’m hoping against hope we can turn that around. The GOP allowed the biggest cunt in the US to take them over. If they’d held him to account throughout his despicable presidency, I wonder if they’d be so concerned with losing the Senate.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
So I'm legit back to where I was to begin with: how did they even nominate him in 2016.
He said the racist stuff out loud. That's it. He didn't need to win all republicans, but he won the most because a lot of them fear women or minorities stealing their jobs through the evil of affirmative action, or immigrants flooding over the border and taking everybody's jobs. There are plenty of xenophobes and racists among the GOP, and he got 100% of them because he didn't even bother to pretend that he wasn't the same way. Sadly, most other Republicans decided to go along with it because of Mitch holding the court seat open. I guess he calculated doing the same thing this time wouldn't be enough to save Trump, so he's forcing it through as a last-ditch power grab.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just so we document that Trump was actually listening to Biden at least part of the time:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1319464593287204864/
That was the "Oh, shit... I left it out on the counter in the bathroom in the Oval Office. I hope Mikey doesn't find it. He'll tell mother again."

Based on Trump's record, the campaign should adopt a new slogan.

Trump: It's coming in, like, two weeks! 2020.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Is "imparsable" a word?

I get treated worse than the Tea Party got treated. Because I have a lot of people in there, deep down in the IRS, they treat me horribly.

I mean, what?

(Slate article)

A pox on Trump's whines... although that one is sort of interesting, yeah, because the more one re-reads it, the more possibilities open up on how to parse it.

But a pox also on reporters who still even try to parse his utterances at this point. These guys are really going to have to work for a living after the dust settles on the Trump administration, assuming Biden manages to win the 2020 election.

Trump has spent half his adult life ranting about the worthlessness of "losers". So the question becomes whether Fox and/or its viewers will continue to follow Trump if he does lose the White House.

Meanwhile we can't consider even the coherent remarks he made in last night's debate Trump's final hurrah. We're not going to be that lucky. I figure a lot of the next three months will include way more coverage of Donald Trump's antics than the planet deserves to have to put up with.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
You're reading from the same source I am.

It seems they both did okay. The only questionable thing being tossed about on the internet is how Biden looked at his watch at some point during the debate, an act of seeming impatience that apparently hurt H.W Bush during the debates in the 90's.

...if that's the worst Biden is being smeared with, then I'd say he did fairly well overall.

And since Trump didn't shit himself onstage, it could be said he did decently as well.
If you can overlook his habitual lying throughout. Not an accusation to you.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Holy hell, the new guy trying to mix it up, Roxy.Music is a halfwit, hahahaha, I feel like a cat pawing a little rubber ball ...

And JFC, the Hazmat guy GUNSGUNSGUNS I AM BLACK GUNSGUNSGUNS

His entire existence, his only political perspective, is GUNSGUNSGUNS

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Holy hell, the new guy trying to mix it up, Roxy.Music is a halfwit, hahahaha, I feel like a cat pawing a little rubber ball ...

And JFC, the Hazmat guy GUNSGUNSGUNS I AM BLACK GUNSGUNSGUNS

His entire existence, his only political perspective, is GUNSGUNSGUNS
I simply added those nut jobs on ignore list immediately. Don't have the time to waste.

Top Bottom
1 2