Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Debate #3: Trump vs. Biden
Moderator: Kristen Welker

How to watch: NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, Telemundo, Univision (TV). Also streaming on most of those networks' apps and YouTube channels.
When: Thursday, October 22, 9-10:30 pm

Topics to be covered:
  • TBA
...and this one will have a mute button.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Debate #3: Trump vs. Biden
Moderator: Kristen Welker

How to watch: NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, Telemundo, Univision (TV). Also streaming on most of those networks' apps and YouTube channels.
When: Thursday, October 22, 9-10:30 pm

Topics to be covered:
  • TBA
...and this one will have a mute button.
I don't see Trump skipping this as he's struggling on defense right now but I also see him bucking these rules. It will be interesting to see how he reacts here.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I don't see Trump skipping this as he's struggling on defense right now but I also see him bucking these rules. It will be interesting to see how he reacts here.

I kinda wonder. I mean he has this idea he's going to thrash Biden over Hunter Biden since he couldn't get the NY Post to do it right etc. And if I were a moderator at this point I wouldn't take the gig UNLESS it came wiht the option to mute at least Trump's mic.

But... I can't see him agreeing to being muted by a woman...and "at will" is how he will view it, even though it would only be because of his breaking a rule about time or interruptions. How long has it been since Donnie Trump has really had to shut up at the command of a woman?

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
First hint of BS from his crazy ass and Welker needs to shut it down! The other moderators let him and Pence get away with shenanigans. If it comes down to him storming off the stage, so be it.

Joe just needs to keep his cool and never respond to the shenanigans. And if Hunter comes up, everyone in the Klepto Klan is on the table. Everyone! Joe should make him angry enough to want to fight. I thought he should have done that the first debate after Wallace allowed rule breaking from jump.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I have no doubt that it's gonna be a shit show so I'm going to watch Columbo in the other room while my wife watches the debate. If it's anything like last time she'll barge in the room and say "you're not going to believe what Trump just said!!", I'm hoping she'll reserve that until the end this time, you can't just disrupt Columbo in the middle of solving a crime.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I know what you mean. Curious as I am about the mic cutoff, I think I’m going to DVR the debate and watch TNF instead, in spite of how bad both teams are. (...He said, knowing that he won’t be able to resist taking a peek during the commercials.)

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
First hint of BS from his crazy ass and Welker needs to shut it down! The other moderators let him and Pence get away with shenanigans. If it comes down to him storming off the stage, so be it.

Joe just needs to keep his cool and never respond to the shenanigans. And if Hunter comes up, everyone in the Klepto Klan is on the table. Everyone! Joe should make him angry enough to want to fight. I thought he should have done that the first debate after Wallace allowed rule breaking from jump.
Klepto Klan: Just brilliant.

That is far too good not to be borrowed (if I may) for future use.
I have no doubt that it's gonna be a shit show so I'm going to watch Columbo in the other room while my wife watches the debate. If it's anything like last time she'll barge in the room and say "you're not going to believe what Trump just said!!", I'm hoping she'll reserve that until the end this time, you can't just disrupt Columbo in the middle of solving a crime.
Yeah, my late mum loved Colombo as well.

I know what you mean. Curious as I am about the mic cutoff, I think I’m going to DVR the debate and watch TNF instead, in spite of how bad both teams are. (...He said, knowing that he won’t be able to resist taking a peek during the commercials.)

Peeking through fingers at that moral monster ought to be discouraged, for it is the stuff of nightmares.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
It’s hard to say which will be more painful to watch.. Giants/Eagles or Trump/Welker.....

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I liked it too, although for reasons I could never quite put my finger on, the revival series didn't feel quite the same.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
My wife has it on, but I probably will immerse myself fighting some tank battles on my PC to relax. It’s easier to swallow the putrescence in little bits and choking it down in post debate commentary. :sick:

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
My wife has it on, but I probably will immerse myself fighting some tank battles on my PC to relax. It’s easier to swallow the putrescence in little bits and choking it down in post debate commentary. :sick:

I'm waiting for the post-game analysis myself. The best any of us can hope for is that Biden doesn't screw things up too badly for himself, and just lets Trump do what Trump does best.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
After the Sixty Minutes flight of terror, remember this ditty:
Snow flake Donny don’t you cry, catch him quick before he flies!

Breaking news: Former GOP Chairman Michael Steele has proclaimed he is voting for Biden.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I'm waiting for the post-game analysis myself. The best any of us can hope for is that Biden doesn't screw things up too badly for himself, and just lets Trump do what Trump does best.
Same here, no way I can handle Trump for that long, shit it's all I can do to watch him for 30 seconds on a news segment. The man is a certifiable nutbag, would be funny if he weren't the leader of the free world.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Same here, no way I can handle Trump for that long, shit it's all I can do to watch him for 30 seconds on a news segment. The man is a certifiable nutbag, would be funny if he weren't the leader of the free world.

You heard about the guy who managed to hack his way into Trump's Twitter account, right? No 2FA, password was MAGA2020.

Renzatic

Reaction score
It's bound to end up with them slinging mud at each other. The whole thing is pretty predictable.

Top Bottom
1 2