Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Another thread on this.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Does it come with a side of Freedom Fries?

1626447469909.png

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Meanwhile your kid still doesn't make minimum wage, or makes minwage for max 20 hours a week.

But having a Freedom Phone should fix that right up.

Republican Congress critters must be so happy when the pro-Trump contingent can be led to yet another shiny thing.

U

User.45

Nah, Canada has just as much fascism and settler-colonialism as the U.S., and centuries of sugarcoating itself as the better third of North America is coming back to bite it on the arse.
Canada def has better PR and way more courteous people, but thinking about "starlight tours" still clench my guts into a fist...
That said, I read the name Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc and I immediately want to learn more about this language.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
MAGA, lol TRUMP SUCKA’S rip off. Does it work on any major phone carriers?

I've talked about my desire to kick off a "non-politically correct pro-MAGA" website to sell t-shirts on plenty of times here before. The only reason I haven't yet is because I know I'll end up taking it too far, and end up accidentally creating a terrorist organization.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Bunch of grifters
I wasn‘t totally joking when I said this was the reason Trump tried to kill the Obamaphone… which actually started under Reagan, but hey - Conservatives blame everything on Obama.

Top Bottom
1 2