The Joe Biden Administration Agenda

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m listening to Joe Biden introduce his White House Science Team. Listening to the rhetoric of Joe Biden is amazing, a breath of fresh air, a ray of sunlight, an uplifting experience. The difference between this and the vile poison spewing from the White House for the last 4 years makes me feel like I’m no longer teetering on the edge of the Trump Abyss, and although I realize we are still along way from home, at least we are no longer dangling, hanging by our finger nails.

You can look and hear him speak and realize you are listening to a normal, healthy person, someone worthy of a leadership position, not someone with mental, and anger issues.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m listening to Joe Biden introduce his White House Science Team. Listening to the rhetoric of Joe Biden is amazing, a breath of fresh air, a ray of sunlight, an uplifting experience. The difference between this and the vile poison spewing from the White House for the last 4 years makes me feel like I’m no longer teetering on the edge of the Trump Abyss, and although I realize we are still along way from home, at least we are no longer dangling, hanging by our finger nails.

You can look and hear him speak and realize you are listening to a normal, healthy person, someone worthy of a leadership position, not someone with mental, and anger issues.
After that UN report, I guess we are dangling whether Biden gets anything done or not. :(

Top Bottom
1 2