The Malignancy At Fox News, Can It Be Cured?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, this is interesting: they were actually making an effort to defray the Betty White booster shot nonsense. There might be a glimmer of hope after all.

Well, when your most frequent source of news is random tweets from unvetted nobodies you’re bound to run into some issues. On the positive side at least you don’t have to pay these "reporters". You really saved a bucket of cash with all those "I saw suspicious activity" Eagle Scouts.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

"Pro-vaxxers" ? Nice to have a handy synonym for "normal people".

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
It could be a typo, but given the source, Occam's Razor says it's an attempt to avoid the issue completely.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
So that wasn't a legit Fox graphic? (You can understand why I'd think it is. ;) )

Heh, yeah. It's not out of the question. Remember the map they put up of the Middle East one day in July of 2009? Egypt got itself moved all the way from a suddenly anonymous North Africa to uh.... and who knows wha' hoppen to Iraq.

fox news july 2009 fubar map middle east.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
After seeing this interview with Tuckems and Lyin' Ted "Cancun" Cruz - who admits he called up Tucker for an interview because Tucker said something bad about him - you can see we are in a tail wagging the dog scenario.

Cruz spoke the truth - for once - but had to backtrack because the cult didn't like it. So he had to go onto the propaganda arm of the cult to beg for forgiveness. Pretty sad, but highly entertaining. I sure as hell don't remember any of these racist pricks falling on their swords to separate the looters and rioters from the hundreds of thousands (or millions) of peaceful Black Lives Matter protestors. I think we need to start doubling-down on our use of the word "terrorists".

U

User.45

After seeing this interview with Tuckems and Lyin' Ted "Cancun" Cruz - who admits he called up Tucker for an interview because Tucker said something bad about him - you can see we are in a tail wagging the dog scenario.

Cruz spoke the truth - for once - but had to backtrack because the cult didn't like it. So he had to go onto the propaganda arm of the cult to beg for forgiveness. Pretty sad, but highly entertaining. I sure as hell don't remember any of these racist pricks falling on their swords to separate the looters and rioters from the hundreds of thousands (or millions) of peaceful Black Lives Matter protestors. I think we need to start doubling-down on our use of the word "terrorists".

I decided to not ever watch or listen any of tucker again. This persistent pseudo appalled facial expression combined with the whiny ultrasound range punctuation of the barrage of rhetorical questions, driven by the same software that runs on Ingraham’s hardware is just something I’ve been saturated with for life. After the Ingraham texts I honestly wouldn’t even be surprised to learn that these guys vote Democrat in secret because they know better.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
40676370-883D-47E1-89DE-89B31C57B926.jpeg

One of the top news stories on Fox. Everything they want you to know is right there, no need to read the article.

You’d think it’s a big national story given it’s prominence on Fox right now but I couldn’t find any reference to it on other news sites, or it’s extremely buried.

Hmm.

Top Bottom
1 2