The official Florida man thread

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
“I’m a Christian. I would never mask my children.” I’ve read the story of Abraham once too often so I will happily leave my children at the alter and if god wants them they’re his to take. I’m just a vessel. 🙄

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Florida Man discovers Twitter on August 8th, by August 9th his account had been suspended, by August 12th he was under arrest for his Tweets. Don't Fark with the House of Mouse in Florida

Man Threatened to Blow Up Disney Executives’ Homes, Ranted About Activision, Sent 186 Tweets in Three Hours: Deputies​

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Florida Man discovers Twitter on August 8th, by August 9th his account had been suspended, by August 12th he was under arrest for his Tweets. Don't Fark with the House of Mouse in Florida

Man Threatened to Blow Up Disney Executives’ Homes, Ranted About Activision, Sent 186 Tweets in Three Hours: Deputies​

I expected the picture to be of Donald Trump when I read the headline.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
WTF with Activision, hahaha ...

“There were several other tweets directed toward Activision Games in reference to their video games, derogatory comments about their executives, and other current litigation issues,”

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
No matter how good your counterfeit vaccination cards are, if they're for your kids who are 4 and 5 years old, you're gonna get caught

Florida couple arrested in Hawaii for using fake vaccination cards​

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Felony Rap In Knifepoint Candy Bar Robbery​

armed robbery for a candy bar then did not even take it.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I never realized what a fun State Florida is…I usually visit once a year to see my Dad, but so far nothing to report. :unsure: :D

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Top Bottom