The official Florida man thread

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Since I did not feel like starting a new thread, I nominate this guy as an honorary Florida Man Wannabe

He was pounding on an oxygen tank with a hammer. Why he was doing that is, well, baffling. It was in Charleston West Virginia, which is, AFAICT, right next to Florida. At least, sometimes it seems like it.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
He should have been fired immediately.
This guy got in serious trouble for doing that
but the part about that story is that the county sheriff cannot manage to hire deputies who live in the same fucking state much less even the same county.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
🤨
Critics have rounded on Florida Governor Ron DeSantis after his state broke its daily record for new COVID-19 cases three times in a week.

Two Florida elected officials, an MSNBC host, and the head of a group seeking to remove DeSantis from office have all suggested that the Republican governor is "missing in action" in recent days.

The state recorded 46,923 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday. That was the highest single-day increase in infections since the pandemic began, while the previous record had been set at 32,874 daily cases on Christmas Eve. Before that, a new record of 31,744 cases was recorded on December 23.

Cross noted that according to The Orlando Sentinel, DeSantis last held a press conference about COVID-19 on December 17. She went to discuss a photo DeSantis had shared to Instagram and Twitter "just hours" after Demings' comments that showed him at a restaurant.

A demonstration of leadership style for a guy seeking higher office?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Update: The guy is in fact actually on vacation.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1476605862533902342/

Just need to find out he's golfing, and he is indeed a fitting replacement.

Oh wait...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1476696376671145984/

🤦‍♂️

WTF?

Wait. This just in...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1476648237364768789/
She's still killing it.
I looked for coverage of this on Fox, and didn’t find any direct coverage. However, I did find that they are going after AOC for visiting Miami and eating outdoors without a mask. They also point out that the office of DeSantis called her out for it on Twitter.

So, they are alluding to Ron’s disappearance without actually addressing it, and instead focusing on a House member taking vacation while hand-waving away the absence of the GOVERNOR of possibly the worst-hit state in America.

And DeSantis’ office is trying to distract from his disappearing act by attacking AOC? I mean, at least we know where she is, unlike the Florida governor.

Sadly, many people only get ”news” from Fox, so they might not even know about the missing governor, but they sure are
outraged at AOC, as always.

Top Bottom
1 2