The Official The brightest New Republican candidates.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
We need a place to keep track of the newest the best the brightest republican candidates (yes this is sarcasm)
lets start wit this brilliant scholar.

GOP House Candidate Says College Turns Young People Into Leftists Who Hate America​

“They go off to college not knowing what they believe sometimes, and their teachers, their professors, try to deconstruct everything that you’ve taught them. And they go off with the college that you paid for and come out radical, leftist, hating-America atheists, and they don’t have any usable skills to get employed. And then they’re even more cynical.”
Collins has the support of some of the most vocal pro-Trump Republicans in Congress, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), both of whom attended his event. He also has the endorsement of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas). MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a prominent right-wing conspiracy theorist, also addressed attendees at the event.

Texas’ 8th Congressional district is currently represented by Rep. Kevin Brady (R), who will not seek re-election. Collins has served as a political aide to both Brady and Cruz.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
You have illustrated what dire straits and just how culturally bankrupt today’s GOP is. So now we can wonder why this sort of ineptitude is flourishing n America, and why this political party is actually still able to threaten the future of the country instead of being just a dissipating, bad stench on the wind. The answer is in my signature. :oops:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
You have illustrated what dire straits and just how culturally bankrupt today’s GOP is. So now we can wonder why this sort of ineptitude is flourishing n America, and why this political party is actually still able to threaten the future of the country instead of being just a dissipating, bad stench on the wind. The answer is in my signature. :oops:
far better said then I can manage. I predict this will be a very long thread. like Florida Man Now we have GOP man.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
“They go off to college not knowing what they believe sometimes, and their teachers, their professors, try to deconstruct everything that you’ve taught them. And they go off with the college that you paid for and come out radical, leftist, hating-America atheists, and they don’t have any usable skills to get employed. And then they’re even more cynical.”
Maybe what he's referring to is that they learn about the treatment of Native Americans, or about slavery and its enduring effects, or about how Congress is corrupted by money or about how the U.S. has interfered militarily in multiple countries around the globe to prop up regimes favorable to business.

We learn from his bio that he has an M.A. in Organizational Communication from Liberty University. I guess that gave him "usable skills." Oh, and just to check all the right wing boxes, it also says he is a bold advocate for the Second Amendment.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Well the asshat did apologies on Facebook so its all good right?​

GOP House Candidate Seen Berating Cop, Calling Her 'Immigrant' During Traffic Stop​

In video of the exchange, Beskin advised Hyde he was driving 57 mph in a 40 zone and was also seen texting on his phone. In a combative exchange that followed, he refused to cooperate, threatened her job and asked her if she was behaving that way because she was an immigrant.
“I’ll just call your chief. How’s that? You know who I am, right?” Hyde asked her after she explained why she’d stopped him.

“Go right ahead, sir,” Beskin replied. “Yes, sir, I do.”
She then asked him for his license and registration, telling him she was just doing her job.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Really sick of these hypocritical "Back the Blue" lawmakers. It used to mean you back the cops no matter what - which I always disagreed with. But now, it doesn't even mean that. It just means "Back white cops who kill people of color". However, if YOU are arrested or stopped, or don't like the results of an election, feel free to do whatever you want.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Really sick of these hypocritical "Back the Blue" lawmakers. It used to mean you back the cops no matter what - which I always disagreed with. But now, it doesn't even mean that. It just means "Back white cops who kill people of color". However, if YOU are arrested or stopped, or don't like the results of an election, feel free to do whatever you want.
Yeah, they always claim people should just “comply” with whatever officers tell them to do. Interesting that they don’t follow that rule when it’s their turn to get pulled over.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
another stupid doctor I guess.

Mehmet Oz Goes Full Climate Denial, Says Carbon Dioxide Isn't A Problem​

Mehmet Oz, the celebrity doctor turned GOP Senate candidate in Pennsylvania, declared Wednesday that carbon dioxide is not a climate problem because it accounts for just a small fraction of the air in Earth’s atmosphere, a longtime talking point of climate change deniers.
Oz made the remark during a forum in Erie, Pennsylvania, where he and his Republican rivals were asked how they would address soaring energy prices as U.S. senators. In a combative primary, the political newcomer known for hosting a long-running daytime TV show has taken heat for his past stance against fracking due to health concerns, which his campaign has disavowed.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Mehmet Oz, the celebrity doctor turned GOP Senate candidate in Pennsylvania, declared Wednesday that carbon dioxide is not a climate problem because it accounts for just a small fraction of the air in Earth’s atmosphere, a longtime talking point of climate change deniers.
Oz made the remark during a forum in Erie, Pennsylvania, where he and his Republican rivals were asked how they would address soaring energy prices as U.S. senators. In a combative primary, the political newcomer known for hosting a long-running daytime TV show has taken heat for his past stance against fracking due to health concerns, which his campaign has disavowed.

At my kid’s school festival they had a booth where they made ice cream with liquid nitrogen. One of the mom’s wondered out loud if the nitrogen was poisonous. This was in one of the most educated zip codes in the country. I worked hard at not laughing as I explained to her the relative percentages of gases in our atmosphere.

The point being that these sorts of nonsensical talking points likely work, because science is for nerds, or something.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

The guy who changed the oil on my car told me that the health value of cooking with avocado oil is a myth. Who am I to argue with a man who clearly knows oil.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Another real winner here.​

Trump-Backed Vernon Jones Says Civil Rights Don't Apply To Gay People Because They 'Can Change'​

Donald Trump-endorsed Georgia congressional candidate Vernon Jones said Thursday that civil rights don’t apply to the gay community because he insisted that gay people “can actually change” to become straight.
And if they do that, they also apparently don’t need any civil rights protections, Jones indicated.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Another real winner here.​

Trump-Backed Vernon Jones Says Civil Rights Don't Apply To Gay People Because They 'Can Change'​

Donald Trump-endorsed Georgia congressional candidate Vernon Jones said Thursday that civil rights don’t apply to the gay community because he insisted that gay people “can actually change” to become straight.
And if they do that, they also apparently don’t need any civil rights protections, Jones indicated.
Even if he believes that, what does he think about protecting the civil rights of religious groups? You can change religions too.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well another quality trump backed POS.

Senator 'In Shock' As Trump-Backed Neb. Governor Candidate Put Hand 'Up My Dress'​

Nebraska Republican state Sen. Julie Slama said she was “in shock” when Donald Trump-endorsed gubernatorial candidate Charles Herbster allegedly put his hand “up my dress” at a GOP dinner.
Slama detailed what she has described as an “assault” in 2019 in an interview Thursday, the day the Nebraska Examiner reported that she and seven other women had accused the Republican businessman of groping them.

“As I was ... walking to my table, I felt a hand reach up my skirt, up my dress and the hand was Charles Herbster’s,” Slama said in an interview on News Radio KFAB in Omaha. “I was in shock. I was mortified. It’s one of the most traumatizing things I’ve ever been through.”
Slama added: “I watched as five minutes later he grabbed the buttocks of another young woman. ... This was witnessed by several people at the event.”

Slama talked of the intimidating, “huge power differential” in that situation between herself, then a newly appointed 22-year-old state senator, and “one of the biggest donors in the Nebraska Republican Party.”
Herbster has denied all the accusations as “libelous fake news” and is now threatening to sue to protect his reputation. He called the timing of the allegations just weeks before the primary suspect.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
well another quality trump backed POS.

Senator 'In Shock' As Trump-Backed Neb. Governor Candidate Put Hand 'Up My Dress'​

Nebraska Republican state Sen. Julie Slama said she was “in shock” when Donald Trump-endorsed gubernatorial candidate Charles Herbster allegedly put his hand “up my dress” at a GOP dinner.
Slama detailed what she has described as an “assault” in 2019 in an interview Thursday, the day the Nebraska Examiner reported that she and seven other women had accused the Republican businessman of groping them.

“As I was ... walking to my table, I felt a hand reach up my skirt, up my dress and the hand was Charles Herbster’s,” Slama said in an interview on News Radio KFAB in Omaha. “I was in shock. I was mortified. It’s one of the most traumatizing things I’ve ever been through.”
Slama added: “I watched as five minutes later he grabbed the buttocks of another young woman. ... This was witnessed by several people at the event.”

Slama talked of the intimidating, “huge power differential” in that situation between herself, then a newly appointed 22-year-old state senator, and “one of the biggest donors in the Nebraska Republican Party.”
Herbster has denied all the accusations as “libelous fake news” and is now threatening to sue to protect his reputation. He called the timing of the allegations just weeks before the primary suspect.
Trump bragged about assaulting women. Republicans voted for him anyway. They don’t care. The whole “moral majority” and “focus on the family” was just a pose. They’ve shown their true colors.

Top Bottom
1 2