The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

U

User.45

I like this version of McConnell:D That smirk is replaced by this masked facies that somehow still manages to signal fear:D
As a guy from a party that failed to win popular vote nearly every modern presidential election, his claims of "nobody wanting reform" is doubly hilarious. They even failed to keep power by their own gerrymandered standards, which makes schadenfreude even sweeter.

I know he's trying to rile up GOP voters, too bad that math is really murky at best with the new GQP wing. I think this is why there's so much fear in his voice.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
In a nutshell the problem with the 21st Century GOzP, they don’t bare their souls until they are retired while their party ends up in the likes of... Lucifer. And they think coming clean deserves kudos after they handed over the reins, like their God will give them an atta’boy. And from what constitutes today’s Republicans, their answer regarding anyone who speaks the truth? TRAITORS or THEY’ve lost their minds! What a way to go through life. 😐

Boehner calls Cruz ‘Lucifer in the flesh’​

Did you miss the part about one of Boehner's "colleagues" holding a knife to his throat?

Cruz is such an asshole. He reacted to Boehner's criticism of him by basically calling Boehner a drunk.

His claims of representing the people are totally delusional.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I listened to an interview with boehner and he really held the tea party in contempt. Then, he said even worse things about the trump movement and folks like Ted Cruz. But I still don't like him. He kept saying that a leader without followers is just a person taking a walk. That was his excuse for promoting tea party ideas that he knew were bad policy.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I listened to an interview with boehner and he really held the tea party in contempt. Then, he said even worse things about the trump movement and folks like Ted Cruz. But I still don't like him. He kept saying that a leader without followers is just a person taking a walk. That was his excuse for promoting tea party ideas that he knew were bad policy.
When he was in an important position, he was with them at least publicly and with his actions.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
When he was in an important position, he was with them at least publicly and with his actions.
Exactly. He admitted as much during the interview. But he kept excusing it with that stupid line about leadership. That’s not really leadership if you’re letting them lead you.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Finally taking those baby steps to actually try governing, even if it goes against their nature...

Typically, the Democratic-sponsored COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act might quickly face a filibuster, opposed by Republicans who prefer a different approach. But under the Senate leaders’ agreement struck at the start of the year, Republicans and Democrats pledged to try to at least try to debate bills to see if they could reach agreement through the legislative process.

Senators voted overwhelmingly, 92-6, to proceed Wednesday to consideration of the bill.

Senate Republicans have panned the legislation for various shortcomings, but most were reluctant to exercise the filibuster to block it. Opposing it could expose senators to claims they are being racially insensitive.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I was reading this article, and one particular thing jumped out at me

Last week, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, one of the main Cabinet secretaries leading discussions with members, said that the main disagreements between Democrats and Republicans on infrastructure are the scale of the plan and how to pay for it. Biden’s pay-for proposal is raising the corporate tax rate to 28 percent, which many Republicans see as an undoing of their 2017 tax cut bill. Republicans are also poised to unveil their own infrastructure counteroffer, the price tag of which could be $600 billion to $800 billion and be paid for using a gas tax or other mileage fees.

Here's an infrastructure plan that would help EVERYONE. Citizens & businesses, but the group that already handed businesses a break that one can question they needed, thinks any such plan should be put ON the citizens they DON'T want to give a break to. At least hide your contempt for the American people! Then make mouth noises about concern for the forgotten voices of America. :brickwall:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I was reading this article, and one particular thing jumped out at me

Here's an infrastructure plan that would help EVERYONE. Citizens & businesses, but the group that already handed businesses a break that one can question they needed, thinks any such plan should be put ON the citizens they DON'T want to give a break to. At least hide your contempt for the American people! Then make mouth noises about concern for the forgotten voices of America. :brickwall:
Wow, they’re gonna pay for it with a regressive tax instead of a progressive tax? They REALLY haven’t learned anything. Just keep taking a dump on average Americans to save money for the billionaires. F them all.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Wow, they’re gonna pay for it with a regressive tax instead of a progressive tax? They REALLY haven’t learned anything. Just keep taking a dump on average Americans to save money for the billionaires. F them all.
Oh yeah.

The R's know who is most affected by a gas tax.

Then will rail about how high gas taxes are, and it's dems fault.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah.

The R's know who is most affected by a gas tax.

Then will rail about how high gas taxes are, and it's dems fault.
I like how they are threatening the mileage fee too. They don’t want those crazy liberals with their electric cars to get off without paying the tax.

Top Bottom
1 2