The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Being a gay Conservative commentator and telling your audience you're adopting has its drawbacks...

Greenshot 2022-05-02 10.23.42.png

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Watched a documentary on one of the many Christian cults that we seem to largely be unaware of until voting time, and a cult expert said something that I think applies here. A belief system becomes a destructive cult when there is a shift from leadership improving the lives of worshippers to the worshippers improving the life of the leadership. Sound familiar? Help pay my legal defense and construction of my private jet. Get me back in control…with no mention of how that will make your life better, but it will be better for the leader. Vague “radical forces are moving against you!” statements with nothing substantive beyond that.

We have masses falling for this shit over and over and now they want this con to be the law of the land.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It’s amazing how fast republicans are calling for whoever leaked the Supreme Court ruling argument to be arrested and jailed. They should tell them it was Trump and watch how fast they backtrack and tell you he was bringing honesty and transparency to the Supreme Court.

Seriously though, it’s amazing how 40 percent of the country is able to rule like it’s 70%. This country is NOT going to send women to jail for having abortions, and if it does, they’re going to lock up a lot of conservative women too, and hopefully a lot of conservative men who facilitate them for their mistresses. This terrible decision by the conservative judges - three of which were brought on by a minority-elected party - is going to really get dems to the voting booth.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Have they happened to mention what alleged crime this broke?
Well, technically, there does not have to be a crime. You can ba arrested and held for at least 48 hours without being charged with anything. And it is your word against theirs what happened in the station house, once those security tapes somehow got erased (damn Windows Vista computer crashed and we lost four months worth of recordings).

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It’s amazing how fast republicans are calling for whoever leaked the Supreme Court ruling argument to be arrested and jailed. They should tell them it was Trump and watch how fast they backtrack and tell you he was bringing honesty and transparency to the Supreme Court.

Seriously though, it’s amazing how 40 percent of the country is able to rule like it’s 70%. This country is NOT going to send women to jail for having abortions, and if it does, they’re going to lock up a lot of conservative women too, and hopefully a lot of conservative men who facilitate them for their mistresses. This terrible decision by the conservative judges - three of which were brought on by a minority-elected party - is going to really get dems to the voting booth.

I think we should force Republicans to celebrate their victory here. They’ve been promising this for decades. Good job. Take a victory lap. Don’t let them attempt to distract with the leak. For their part, the Democrats should also remind people who the victors are. Name, names. Give credit where its due.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Have they happened to mention what alleged crime this broke?

It’s not a crime. It’s “not normal”, which describes most of Trump’s Presidency. Seems the right isn’t always a fan of “not normal”. They might need to consult somebody on the left on how to handle things when they find out there isn’t a law in place to prevent “not normal.” It was shocking the first dozen times but then you get pretty used to it.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Oh for FUCKING FUCK sake!

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1522080530656677889/

Let's stop pretending once & for all these are not extremists who will use the "big gov't" they hate so much, to punish anyone less fortunate & not like them to appeal to a cruel & petty dying base.

Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that Texas would consider challenging a 1982 U.S. Supreme Court decision requiring states to offer free public education to all children, including those of undocumented immigrants.

"Texas already long ago sued the federal government about having to incur the costs of the education program, in a case called Plyler versus Doe," Abbott said, speaking during an appearance on the Joe Pags show, a conservative radio talk show. "And the Supreme Court ruled against us on the issue. ... I think we will resurrect that case and challenge this issue again, because the expenses are extraordinary and the times are different than when Plyler versus Doe was issued many decades ago."

Why all of this? For more political theatre.

Abbott raised the possibility of challenging the ruling on education during a discussion about border security, after Pagliarulo asked whether the state could take steps to reduce the "burden" of educating the children of undocumented migrants living in Texas.

F- that guy!!

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Oh for FUCKING FUCK sake!

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1522080530656677889/

Let's stop pretending once & for all these are not extremists who will use the "big gov't" they hate so much, to punish anyone less fortunate & not like them to appeal to a cruel & petty dying base.

Why all of this? For more political theatre.

F- that guy!!
I guess tearing kids away from their parents and tossing them in cages didn’t go far enough for this piece of 💩.

I cannot WAIT until the blue wave hits Texas. The bigger their population gets, and the more centralized it gets into cities, even the insane gerrymandering and voter suppression techniques won’t be enough.

Abortion needs to be stopped because it‘s supposedly cruel to a fetus. But once the kids are born, these dirtbags make no bones about being intentionally cruel to them. I agree, we cannot F this guy enough.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score

I’ll preface this by saying I am not onboard with the direction the Supreme Court seems to be heading with overturning Roe vs. Wade.

That said, I don’t think having leaks within the Supreme Court is acceptable either. It is expected that such information is confidential until made public and this leak in unprecedented in that an entire draft was leaked, not just details- which in itself isn’t particularly common. If the Supreme Court can’t operate on the basis of trust, that’s a big problem.

There seems to be a lot of debate as to whether or not such a leak is a crime. It’s definitely not a clear violation of law which surprises me greatly. Some are arguing that obstruction of justice, theft, fraud (in the sense of acts that undermine a government process). If it’s not a crime, the person responsible could still be impeached, fired, or have professional implications such as disbarment if they’re an attorney. I suppose the circumstances of the leak make a difference, particularly if the document was illegally obtained (hacking, theft).

I will say there is an inherent conflict with outside agencies investigating the Supreme Court due to the separation of powers.

Obviously on the scale of sins one can commit and it’s impact on society, this is pretty low in my book. But I don’t think leaks is something the court should have to worry about. Whoever is responsible if they’re not charged with a crime, should be fired.

And I make no presumption of who made the leak, there are viable motivations for members of both right and left.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

TL;DW Abott’s little border stunt has now caused a planned rail line from Mexico to Canada to go through New Mexico instead of Texas causing Texas to lose out on billions in economic opportunity.

As long as he keeps “owning the libs” there is a certain contingent that will vote for him no matter how bad it gets... down to living in caves and dying of starvation. As for everybody else in the state... WAKE UP! What is wrong with you?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Selective outrage AKA bullshit is also an important part of the agenda
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1523391354826813440/

Remember kids: According to the RNC 1/6 was "legitimate political discourse", and "how about those BLM riots?" :greenthumb:

I also wouldn't ask any Michigan governors what they think either. Such spoil sports.
Don’t forget - the same right-wing complainers support the egregious harassment outside abortion clinics that has been going on for decades and has led to murders of doctors.

If SCOTUS is going to rule that you can’t have a “buffer zone” around abortion clinics, then they can STFU about people protesting in front of their houses.

Just think about all the doctors and patients bullied and harassed throughout the years, and this SCOTUS acts like THEY are being treated unfairly and have put up a huge fence to protect themselves, after denying protection to doctors and women. This isn’t about free speech. This is about right-wing power grabbing. Nothing else. They contradict themselves constantly, and the agenda is clear. They have become a kangaroo court.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Prison gerrymandering. Just found out about this.

Prisoners can't vote but they are counted in the census which results in district lines giving more power to rural areas, mostly white people. Even if the prison population is mostly minorities, that doesn't matter because the white people on the outside are the ones voting while using their headcount for more influence.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out there are prison towns with a smaller population than the prison and they get to count all those prisoners as their "citizens".

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Prison gerrymandering. Just found out about this.

Prisoners can't vote but they are counted in the census which results in district lines giving more power to rural areas, mostly white people. Even if the prison population is mostly minorities, that doesn't matter because the white people on the outside are the ones voting while using their headcount for more influence.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out there are prison towns with a smaller population than the prison and they get to count all those prisoners as their "citizens".
I heard a story about it on the radio not long ago...

Here it is:

Top Bottom
1 2